Forums / Discussion / General

232,908 total conversations in 7,789 threads

+ New Thread

KKK looks to recruit Blacks, Jews, and Homosexuals

Last posted Nov 14, 2014 at 07:56PM EST. Added Nov 13, 2014 at 08:53PM EST
15 posts from 14 users

The white supremacist organisation, 'Ku Klux Klan', infamous for racism and violence, is reportedly rebranding itself and opening its doors – quite surprisingly – to other members of the society such as Jews, Blacks, Hispanics and gays.

The group – known for its notorious activities such as burning crosses, lynching and horrific racist attacks – has now claimed to stand for "a strong America" and not for baseless hatred towards other groups.

The move reportedly comes after John Abarr, a KKK member from Great Falls in Montana, had a discussion with the National Association for the Advancement of Coloured People (NCAAP), although it is not exactly clear what they talked about.

Abarr is a now a reformed man and has started a new group called 'The Rocky Mountain Knights'. Although he hasn't specified how many members the organisation has, he was cited as saying by Georgian TV channel WMAZ that the rebranded outfit will not discriminate against people on the basis of race, religion or sexual orientation.

"The KKK is for a strong America," Abbar said, according to the TV channel.

"White supremacy is the old Klan. This is the new Klan," he said, adding: "It thought it was a really good organisation. I don't feel we need to be separate."

But many have questioned the actual motives of Abarr. According to critics, he is only trying to bolster his own career, with many specifically questioning his need to retain brand KKK.

Bradley Jenkins, Imperial Wizard of the KKK, was quoted by Huffington Post as saying: "That man's going against everything the bylaws of the constitution of the KKK say. He's trying to hide behind the KKK to further his political career."

Adding to people's suspicion, was the fact that the prospective Klansmen for the 'rebranded Ku Klux Klan' will still be required to fulfil certain criteria. Apart from the necessity to be 18 and that members live in the Pacific Northwest, they will still have to wear the notorious white robes and take part in bizarre rituals.

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/ku-klux-klan-rebranded-group-diversifying-include-jews-blacks-gays-613492

I"m for one a bit speechless about this. Well I do have one thing to say. Just three words.

So what do you think KYM?

I am hoping this is a case where an SJW infiltrated the ranks of the KKK and started sabotaging them from the inside. If that's true, then fantastic work Tumblr! Well done.

However, I don't blame anyone for having extreme doubts, knowing the klans track record. Trying to clean up their image is polishing a turd.

And even if John Abarr's intentions are honest, it is likely only John Abarr's branch of the KKK will support this move. The rest of the KKK potentially might just reject this and remain as is.

Bradley Jenkins, Imperial Wizard of the KKK

Yeah, not too certain about this. Sure, I'm glad that this seems to suggest there's a little less hatred and bigotry in the world, but the group has pretty much become a synonym for those things. No amount of rebranding will change what many think about them.

What the fuck?! If the goddamn purpose of the KKK is to hate everyone different from them and to be white supremacists, then what in the fuck do they stand for now?! "A stronger America"? I am dumbfounded. If they just want to turn around completely and throw away everything the organization stood for then why not throw away the organization completely? Either fuse it with another group or change the outfit and name entirely. The group is too historically charged to ever be taken seriously ever again by American society most likely as long as they keep their old name and outfits. If this is legit, I support them and advise they change their image.

Also, I have a slight feeling this guy does not stand for everyone in the group. I feel like a huge portion of the group probably wants his head thinking "this shit isn't what I signed up for". It's kind of funny when you think about it. Tragically funny.

Slutty Sam wrote:

What the fuck?! If the goddamn purpose of the KKK is to hate everyone different from them and to be white supremacists, then what in the fuck do they stand for now?! "A stronger America"? I am dumbfounded. If they just want to turn around completely and throw away everything the organization stood for then why not throw away the organization completely? Either fuse it with another group or change the outfit and name entirely. The group is too historically charged to ever be taken seriously ever again by American society most likely as long as they keep their old name and outfits. If this is legit, I support them and advise they change their image.

Also, I have a slight feeling this guy does not stand for everyone in the group. I feel like a huge portion of the group probably wants his head thinking "this shit isn't what I signed up for". It's kind of funny when you think about it. Tragically funny.

Times getting hard

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!