Forums / Discussion / General

232,916 total conversations in 7,788 threads

+ New Thread

Chip-chan

Last posted Nov 20, 2014 at 01:23PM EST. Added Nov 15, 2014 at 11:07AM EST
3 posts from 3 users

So while browsing the weird and obscure part of YouTube I came across two videos titled "chip chan made a new sign :O" which was less than a second long and "chip-chan moves in her sleep" which was 3 seconds long.

The videos showed signs written in Korean and a person laying and partially moving on the floor with covers covering all of their body. I was very confused and intrigued so I did a bit of digging and I saw a tumblr site about them. Here it is: http://chip-chan.tumblr.com/faq

Here is an extract from the site:

"Who is Chip-chan?

Chip-chan is an mysterious Korean woman discovered by /x/ during an unsecured webcam thread. Not a whole lot is know about her aside from the information she allows to be released. She apparently is being harassed by a corrupt police officer only referred to as “P” (possibly for “pig”), who supposedly has implanted a verichip somewhere in her body and is able to control her with said chip."

A VeriChip for anyone who doesn't know is a Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved human-implantable microchip. It is now being re-branded as PositiveID.

Here are the videos I saw:

So what do you guys think?

Ah, yes, I remember a guy that did an intense research on this and far as I recall the conclusion was that the girl was actualy kind of crazy and the whole corrupt police stalker was just in her imagination (There was even photos in her supposed blog of policemen laughing and posing for the camera because supposedly they know her) Among other stuff the guy could investigate was the fact that she changed one of her laptops for a new model and etc. It's actually a very interesting topic to research but the information is pretty hard to find since it's mostly on Korean

Oh yes, and she possibly owns an store in the same building she curretly lives at.

Last edited Nov 15, 2014 at 03:38PM EST

Yeah, it's a thing I brought up at least 2 years ago in a list of potential trends to focus on for entries.
I'm in favor of having an article about this phenomenon.
If I remember right, she has been a subject of interest for 4chan's /x/ board for quite some time starting in 2010.

Last edited Nov 20, 2014 at 01:25PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!