Forums / Discussion / General

232,906 total conversations in 7,788 threads

+ New Thread

Armed Man Walks Into Dutch National TV Station Demanding Air Time

Last posted Jan 29, 2015 at 06:18PM EST. Added Jan 29, 2015 at 03:27PM EST
3 posts from 3 users

So an hour and a half ago, an armed man walked into the Dutch national tv station saying that he wanted to say something live on air. He didn't actually get the chance and police was quickly at the scene.

In general this doesn't appear to be an act of terrorism. There were no deaths nor injuries; when police fell in he dropped his gun and surrendered in a few seconds. He didn't wanted to make any victims.

Afterwards from the information that was released, the suspect claimed he came from a hackers collective and made himself appear more like a whistle blower and not anything close to a terrorist.

You can watch a video here. You probably won't get what he says, but at the end you can see the police capturing him.

Last edited Jan 29, 2015 at 03:30PM EST

Thursday is the only night I want to watch something on TV and then this happens.

I wonder just what the backstory to this is. I've heard rumors about the letter he carried with him saying something about nuclear waste bombs set up in the Netherlands. Apparentely the collective he's associated with had something to say about some worldly business and something that would be quite a shock to the Dutch, he hinted at.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!