Forums / Discussion / General

232,916 total conversations in 7,788 threads

+ New Thread

Know Your Meme Skype Exchange

Last posted Apr 06, 2015 at 12:51AM EDT. Added Feb 25, 2015 at 09:47AM EST
19 posts from 18 users

Hey y'all I thought I'd make a thread on Skype/Voice Chat exchange so we could just chat and have fun with the community!
RULES
PLEASE do not share any illegal or spam accounts it's annoying and cruel.
Also know what you're getting into when posting here and remember to block and decline any contact request you get from people you don't know/do not want to talk to.
Anyways here we go!

Skype Name: scream11 or live:scream11, sorry if its not too right but Skype isn't very specific :p

I would be all over this, but I have a close circle of KYM friends and they're already on my skype. Hell, we had a KYM call group. But, that was in the distant past of 1 or 2 years ago.

But, uh, to keep on topic, mine is gespenstpikachu. Give me a heads up before adding me or I'll just block and ignore it.

REMEMBER

Last edited Feb 25, 2015 at 12:19PM EST

Lich wrote:

I would be all over this, but I have a close circle of KYM friends and they're already on my skype. Hell, we had a KYM call group. But, that was in the distant past of 1 or 2 years ago.

But, uh, to keep on topic, mine is gespenstpikachu. Give me a heads up before adding me or I'll just block and ignore it.

REMEMBER

Never forget
Moargun pressed me so hard to be in there. She was Skype slut #1

Last edited Feb 25, 2015 at 12:03PM EST

Maybe we should start a group chat for this, since we're probably not going to talk to each other on Skype otherwise.

Last edited Mar 10, 2015 at 11:25AM EDT

Precious Roy wrote:

Maybe we should start a group chat for this, since we're probably not going to talk to each other on Skype otherwise.

I second this. My Skype is for private use only, but shooting the shit with you guys here sounds like fun.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!