232,916 total conversations in 7,788 threads

+ New Thread

I'll Just Leave This Here

Last posted Feb 24, 2010 at 08:18PM EST. Added Feb 24, 2010 at 03:48PM EST
7 posts from 7 users

@chris|proofread> how's it going?

[15:29] skankin> not bad!

[15:30] skankin> you?

[15:30] @chris|proofread> Great! This weekend I went to NYC to meet up with the rest of the Rocketboom team, and had some very productive meetings.

> In about three month, I'll be moving out there and working out of the office. We all agree that too much time and effort is wasted by having me work out of Minneapolis

[15:31] skankin> That's awesome!

[15:32] skankin> good for you chris!

[15:32] @chris|proofread> Yeah, I'm excited! Thanks!

[15:32] skankin> yeah, It seems like a big jump

[15:32] @chris|proofread> This should mean better scripts, better communication with developers, and overall a more smooth experience for you guys.

[15:33] skankin> that really cool

[15:34] @chris|proofread> We're also developing a concept for you guys to get involved in the creation of a new type of Know Your Meme episode

[15:35] skankin> lol that'll an interesting experiance

[15:35] @chris|proofread> Meme Dispatches: Basically, webcam videos shot by not just us, but you guys as well, talking about memes that we might not otherwise make full episodes about

> We're trying some ideas out, but we hope to get our first few Meme dispatch episodes created in the next couple of weeks. If they turn out well, and they're easy to imitate, we'll hand over some instructions on how all of you guys can create your own.

[15:36] skankin> and that'll help people better understand said meme's. Not only that but help increase user activity!

[15:37] skankin> a few good instructionals will ;be awesome

[15:38] <@chris|proofread> Exactly. You guys all have so much energy that you put into the discussions and meme entries, so now we want to show you some love by letting you all put some of that effort into becoming a part of the show

skankin> any way it really sounds likeyou guys got great ideas you're workin up!

[15:40] @chris|proofread> absolutely. Plus, for the last few months everyone has been working out of their homes rather than in an office. But this last weekend we got a new office and we're hoping that being under the same roof will just boost our productivity.

[15:40] @chris|proofread> If this weekend was any indication, then we can bet on it

[15:40] skankin> yeah I'm sure!

[15:41] @chris|proofread> Honestly, I'd love to move out to NYC sooner, but I have a lot of loose ends to wrap up here in Minneapolis before then. I've accumulated too much junk that I don't feel like moving with me, so I'll be selling my car, my furniture, lining up a new apartment, that kind of thing.

[15:42] skankin> the essentials? Yeah I get ya

[15:43] @chris|proofread> anyway, I'm making some improvements to a rocketboom script right now. I should get back to that. But thanks for the kind words!

> hey no problem! I'll leave you to your busniess, later Chris!

Last edited Feb 24, 2010 at 03:50PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!