Forums / Discussion / General

232,916 total conversations in 7,788 threads

+ New Thread

Talk about your life so far.

Last posted Mar 06, 2010 at 11:30PM EST. Added Mar 04, 2010 at 05:46PM EST
36 posts from 14 users

Spanish sucks. =/
At least when you have Senior Torres, who makes you speak OMG NOTHING BUT SPANI$H in his class, and if you speak anything else he gives you a detention.

Didn't even work. All I remember is Sacapunta.

I do love that class, but it is a lot of work. But occasionally we get fun projects, like making a presentation on a German band. I chose Absurd. :3

I'll analogize my life as a slide. So far, I'm still climbing up the steps but once I reach the top, it'll be all worth it. I'll laugh with joy as I slide down :3

My life is 12 years old and what is this. But my birthda is coming soon, and I'll no longer be 12 years old and what is this. I've been working myself too hard. I need to

I just got done with exams.
But I has the act's next week and MME (which is a Michigan thing).
So far, my life isn't to hot. :/
But, whatever, for now.
I guess.

I'm grounded. All these videogames, just mocking me. I'm lucky I can even get on KYM to BAWWW about it.

But at least I still have Robot Unicorn Attack. I got the mp3 so I can HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE whenever I feel like it, which is pretty much…AAALWAYS.

@Pterodactyl
Were you not allowed to do that stuff before?
My parents let me see whatever movies and whatever games as long as they know that I wont be a bad person.

@Animecello
Same with me. Except the games part. I don't have a taste or liking to violent video games, so naturally I wouldn't want them. My parents would probably not allow me to get them anyway.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!