Forums / Discussion / General

232,908 total conversations in 7,790 threads

+ New Thread

Kid kills father over a video game

Last posted Apr 20, 2010 at 06:05PM EDT. Added Apr 18, 2010 at 01:33AM EDT
19 posts from 14 users

Over a game?… That's really extreme. Though, this isn't the only time this had happened. Many people killed their parents because they've restricting them from playing. What is surprising is the fact that they are willing to kill at such a young age (and over a damn game). Video game addiction is getting more serious these years. I've noticed there have been more and more reports of people playing non-stop for days and dying from exhaustion.

Even young adults are killing younger kids over video games.
A 25-year old stabbed a 9-year old to death just a few months ago. Read it here

http://computer.howstuffworks.com/internet/basics/computer-addiction3.htm

^Article related

Yeah, it happens, exactly why I am never going to have kids, its not even like you could punish them for anything.

Last edited Apr 19, 2010 at 01:28PM EDT

Yeah, sorta like that Starcraft guy, he died from staying up for 3 days playing Starcraft.

Well any how videos games are obviously bad because of this, now lets put all kids in jail who play them, in the name of our lord, Sarah Palin.

Last edited Apr 19, 2010 at 08:18PM EDT

I read about this on my phone in the G4TV Feed article since it was featured. The only thing that was really disturbing is that after he killed his father his mom gave him the keyboard back and the boy continued playing games (three, six hours was it?) till the cops came. What a pathetic mother. I woulda beat his ass.

Fucking stupid, the entire thing. And of course, one person from a group does something, then they all do. Thus; all gamers are potential murderers rather than this kid be absolutely messed up.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!