Forums / Discussion / General

233,032 total conversations in 7,791 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
oromon improving

Last posted May 22, 2010 at 01:44PM EDT. Added May 22, 2010 at 02:14AM EDT
15 posts from 10 users

i don't like trolls. i myself am not a troll. you may think i'm trolling but that's just your sense of hatred towards me. but why do the continuing contributors keep hating me? i honestly don't know.
well, for each person who's known me, write down what's wrong with me. try not to insult
while doing that, i will never do those things again. but i need to say what i need to say
freedom of speech

Soren: i feel that you hate me because of my childish behavior, well, i am 14.

Watcher: you seem to hate me for saying things back at you. well, i never say things back to anyone so that makes you my first. sorry.

Jack candle: you don't like me due to me acting like a troll. well, i sometimes can get on people's nerves. and me being on the internet doesnt help much. plus i love nintendo and you one day hoping of getting that job there is wonderful to me.

Kyle Martin: i called you a jerk because you thumbed down my posts and you say i suck and you make assumptions about me. yeah…

anyways. please contributors, tell me how i can improve myself. therefore i can stop annoying all of you.
now your all thinking
"stop being annoying, that's one way to not bother us"
well, i like being me. so if i stop everything, then i might never do anything on this site ever again.

tl;dr version
tell me how i can improve on myself Watcher, soren, kyle and jack
thank you.

This thread isn't even necessary; just clean up your behavior and let bygones be bygones.

However, you give us fourteen year old youths a bad reputation if you depict the age as an excuse for this behavior.

Last edited May 22, 2010 at 02:53AM EDT

"I hate trolls" = "HEY TROLLS! COME TROLL ME!"

Whether or not that's your intent, talking about hating trolls only motivates people to troll you.

Also, if you have any issue with another user, Private Message them, or PM a mod who can help settle your dispute. Making a thread to call public attention to your drama only motivates further flames.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!