Forums / Discussion / General

233,031 total conversations in 7,791 threads

+ New Thread

E3 2010 Thread

Last posted Jun 16, 2010 at 02:42PM EDT. Added Jun 12, 2010 at 06:13PM EDT
33 posts from 14 users

I was actually thinking about whether or not I should make an E3 thread. But you beat me to the punch, or whatever idiom is relevant to this situation.

As the huge Nintendo fanboy I am, I can't wait to see if there will be a new Zelda game. Also, hella looking forward to seeing any information on Pikimin. Hints were dropped last year that Nintendo had not forgotten about this epic series.

Speaking of Pikmin,

I want an update about this:

and this:

(yes, I own a xbox360)

Also, I would like to see Rockband 3 new features in action. There will be "pro-mode" where you use a 6 stringed guitar with 17 "frets" so u can actually play as a real guitarist (which I am). Im really curious about this, they are taking a huge leap from the past games.

Last edited Jun 12, 2010 at 07:41PM EDT

From Nintendo:

Wii:
Zelda: Skyward Sword
Donkey Kong Country
Goldeneye
Epic Mickey
Kirby: Epic Yarn
Wii Party
Mario Sports

DS:
Golden Sun
Dragon Quest IX

3DS:
Kid Icarus
Starfox
Metal Gear Solid
Kingdom Hearts 3D
A Final Fantasy Title
Saints Row
Madden
FIFA
Street Fighter IV
Paper Mario
Pilotwings
Nintendogs + cats
Ninja Gaiden
Professor Layton
Ridge Racer
Samurai Warriors
Dead or Alive
Chocobo Racing
DJ Hero
A Batman Game

http://kotaku.com/5564149/a-whos-who-of-games-is-developing-for-the-3ds

Last edited Jun 15, 2010 at 02:13PM EDT

I lol'd at the bow thing.

Although I'm happy about all the new titles for old series, there was no mention of Star Fox or Pikmin. There was an Arwing in that 3DS thingamajiggawad, so I guess there's hope.

Starfox was leaked in this image. Along with a shitload of other games.

http://kotaku.com/5563466/the-nintendo-3ds-the-definitive-guide

Last edited Jun 15, 2010 at 02:24PM EDT

I saw the trailer and gameplay for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and was largely disappointed. I loved the very first Ghost Recon, which was probably the first form of Modern Warfare FPSs, but now they make it unrealistic, and to top it off it's now in third person.

I didn't think I'd like Fallout: New Vegas because radiation and makeshift towns were removed, but now that I find that you can aim down the sights, I may think twice about it.

And CoD: Black Ops looks about the same as MW2 as far as gameplay aspects go, but the story looks really nice, and a little bit more horror seems to be added.

And yet another game is added to the list of almost exactly identical Multiplayer Modes:
CoD4
CoD:WaW
CoD:MW2
Killzone 2
BFBC2
and now the new Medal of Honor Game. Another game with AGM missiles, airstrikes, and other aspects of Modern Warfare, plus the aiming system that's so common it's almost annoying.

^ well, maybe nintendo is trying to make the game look cool like windwaker and still have the adult link from twilight princess. except that his tights are baggy now. look for your selves.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!