Forums / Discussion / General

232,916 total conversations in 7,793 threads

+ New Thread

Why the hell are you still here?

Last posted Jun 25, 2010 at 04:27PM EDT. Added Jun 21, 2010 at 11:18AM EDT
67 posts from 27 users

There has to be a reason.

I mean, there are lots and lots of other internet websites. Many of which have a higher percentage of naked people then this one. Why aren't you there?

You don't even have to be on the internet. There are probably things to do around the house or outside.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy you are here. But why is the question.

Don't just say you like the site. That's awfully vague. What do you like about it? The colours? All the admins with beards?

Also, don't put too much "I <3 KYM" mush into your answer. No one wants to see that. Have some dignity.

Last edited Jun 21, 2010 at 11:19AM EDT

Tentacles? I see.

I am here right now because it takes my mind about 1 year before successfully calculating any images. In about 6 months, I will probably either be scared sh*tless or just explode.

Yargh, capitan! We are but ye humble mateys serving aboard the great vessel that is KYM. Avast! We scoundrels and scalawags are what keeps the ol' bird afloat upon the sea of interwebs! And we sail under only one flag: yours, Captain Blubber!

srs tiem:

The world's going digital. More and more people are hanging out on the interbox. It's only a matter of time before everyone basically lives on the internet. Memes are a major unit of internet culture. This site documents memes. Therefore, if I contribute to this site, I benefit the world in the long run.

At least, that's how I justify it to myself.

I originally joined as a bystander who was originally appointed to a job to take out meme pixies and respear. It later turned out they have people for that so I was laid off.

Uh…wow, this is awkward.

I guess I'm only still here due to my perpetual love for YOU.

well i like going to website to website looking stuff i like ( i.e memes).

when i joins site i tend to look for friends ( in real life i hardly have any friends i'm lucky to have some to talk to). im am a nice person who love being nice because it you meet other people who look up to you,care for you even protect you. i don't know anyone as nice as i am.

I'm surprised people still remember. It's been eons since I last updated. ('-' )

Last edited Jun 21, 2010 at 08:45PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!