Forums / Discussion / General

232,916 total conversations in 7,788 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
New Episode: Trollbait

Last posted Jul 13, 2010 at 02:37AM EDT. Added Jul 01, 2010 at 08:31PM EDT
19 posts from 12 users

Thuzadian's avatar, in the background of a video about trolls ?
It's, hurm, more likely than you think ?

Last edited Jul 01, 2010 at 08:40PM EDT

Talking about that video, one of the comments is pretty clever about it, I think :

cannibal troll? i dont think so. One must remember the core values of trolls: they do it for the lulz – and they rarely care who they derive lulz from. Anti-bioatic? making the internet a nicer place? Ha! I'd call starting online fights and flamewars on purpose is not something that makes the internet a better place, it only fills it with even more flames. to anyone not familiar with what is happening it looks just as real, so this calming effect can be largely non-existant

Your thoughts, gentlemen ?

As far as I love this episode, I must say I have some critics to expose. I share the belief of many others that coppercab, the "Gingers do have soul" kid, and also Chris Weston Chan (even if his article is far from being completed) deserved some little mention as well.
Actually, we have dozens of articles dealing with things which could have been mentioned here.

Last edited Jul 02, 2010 at 08:40AM EDT

Nah trollins more like your mom jokes now, it does not matter how you do it, people will be annoyed.

Video related.

Last edited Jul 02, 2010 at 01:48PM EDT

It was awesome seeing one of the new Internet Scientists for a change. Great video.

Let's congratulate good ol' Patrick for a job well done, ladies and gentlemen.

Hoping to see Mike in the near future as well.

Terror strikes the denizens of KYM as Thuzadian the terrible becomes an iconic… troll image apparently?--- and commandeers the newest good yet slightly inaccurate video by that new guy.

@tomberry: well the video was good (how can it not if it involves me?) but I disagree with the theory of a cannibal troll. From my experience, when someone says "it was a troll all along hurhur" it is done as a self-defense strategy. However, much like other common excuses (im autistic; i have a disorder; it was a social experiment) these work against the user. Leading to more often worse trolling. Im not disputing 'trolls trolling trolls' because that defiantly exists- but those videos are not an example of it. I would say RF Jason CL experiment and Dorian thorne are good examples.

@Ritterburder: lol.

Howdy! You must login or signup first!