Forums / Discussion / General

232,914 total conversations in 7,788 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
How to watch my YouTube videos for over 1000+ viewers

Last posted Jul 23, 2010 at 07:25PM EDT. Added Jul 23, 2010 at 09:58AM EDT
5 posts from 5 users

I don't recommend a Tube Traffic Membership because it waste of money on your credit card!

I saw on the Personal Messages on YouTube from leahbrimer said to me is

"Hi

Your uploads are kickass, I wish more people put up stuff as good as yours!

But as I was watching them I just couldn't figure out one thing, how come they had so few views?

I mean your videos were probably among some of the better ones I've seen on this site.

They were actually interesting to watch compared to the tons of garbage that's just a click away in every direction on this site, lol.

If only I could figure out why people would rather watch the home page garbage instead of interesting vids like yours, I'll never know!

Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that I also had the same dilmemna as you – low view counts. But here's how I got rid of it for good!

http://tiny.cc/massiveviews

It's basically just going to get you a ton of views on your videos, easiest way to get picked up by the community!

They've got a penny promotion going on right now which is definitely worth checking out. You should try it out and see if it works for you like it did for me, it's worth a shot, right? :)

Anyways, thanks for all the great videos, keep on making them and I'll keep on watching!

Peter"

How my vids are too popular and not to kickass?

Last edited Jul 23, 2010 at 09:58AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!