Forums / Discussion / General

232,914 total conversations in 7,788 threads

+ New Thread

Sticky Sticky
New members introduce yourself

Last posted Apr 23, 2024 at 05:52AM EDT. Added Aug 20, 2010 at 11:28AM EDT
1507 posts from 1261 users

Hello

I am in the witness protection program. I saw a murder and ruthless thugs are looking for me. I have to look stuff up on the internet alot in case they are looking for me. So in between looking for things I look for things. I heard about meme and thought Y NOT look for meme. SRS I have nothing to do all day. I am not creative but good at looking for things.

Being in witness protection is not what they told me it was going to be. Do I need a lawyer? I have to wear a ski mask and use a voice modulator. I have to move around alot to look for God because many don't. Actually I am a 12 year old girl going to an all boy's school who has her own reality show so nobody will suspect me.

Last edited Sep 20, 2010 at 03:16PM EDT

Trainer austin, you should know fine well it is illegal to steal pokemon, you must catch them yourself. So, stealing Moarguns old pichu avatar is not acceptable!

jkjk, welcome!

Oh crap i have a whole lotta spychecking to do…best get out my shiny new degreaser…

Last edited Oct 06, 2010 at 12:59PM EDT

Ahhhhhhhhhh, fair enough! I hadn't thought of n00b as a pejorative, just to be clear! I think I'm a n00b though I've been lurking here for a while.

gore spam? an inconvenient truth?
@tomberry: someone who supervises the moderators? But who will moderate the supervisors?
N00bs have so many questions.
edited into one posting. ;O)

Last edited Oct 18, 2010 at 10:47AM EDT

He doesn't need to be supervised. It's friggin' Captain Blubber and he is friggin' Canadian.
You never want to mess around with them. They are all bearded lumberjacks carrying badass axes, and rocket propelled chainsaws, all the time.

Last edited Oct 18, 2010 at 11:15AM EDT

Hauu! You must login or signup first!