Forums / Discussion / General

232,908 total conversations in 7,790 threads

+ New Thread

Jessi Slaughter is not a scene queen, She is a stupid little twat.

Last posted Dec 15, 2010 at 03:19PM EST. Added Dec 15, 2010 at 01:34AM EST
13 posts from 11 users

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Jessi Slaughter as we all know is a 11 year old girl who caused an enormous anmount of controversy all over the net, and apparently had sexual relations with Dahvie Vanity from the band Blood On The Dance Floor..But I doubt that is true , She also got 4 chan trolls onto her how much can a kid go to trying to seek attention , I personally think she would have been better off playing with her barbies and keeping her mouth shut. .

Perryn Pikatchi wrote:

Jessi Slaughter as we all know is a 11 year old girl who caused an enormous anmount of controversy all over the net, and apparently had sexual relations with Dahvie Vanity from the band Blood On The Dance Floor..But I doubt that is true , She also got 4 chan trolls onto her how much can a kid go to trying to seek attention , I personally think she would have been better off playing with her barbies and keeping her mouth shut. .

Hyperborea Odyssea Hackeron wrote:

Lurk moar.

Yeah, if you'd spent more time browsing the site, you'd have noticed that we're the official home of the Jessi Slaughter fan club.

Perryn Pikatchi wrote:

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!