Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,714 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Homestuck Discussion.

Last posted Aug 25, 2011 at 06:18PM EDT. Added Jul 18, 2011 at 02:35PM EDT
24 posts from 9 users

This is a thread for fans of Homestuck, talk about fan art, the actual plot, quadrants, the genesis frog, all the sexy duds the characters have, really just about anything SFW.

So what do you guys think is going to happen with Jadesprite????????

Last edited Jul 18, 2011 at 02:39PM EDT

There is no cliff notes version of Homestuck, they could teach university level classes on it. If you find it confusing, read it again or wait until someone makes it into a video game or something.

It would take four pages of text to explain it vaguely

Last edited Jul 18, 2011 at 05:02PM EDT

That is a perfect Smash Bros edit RocketPropelledPanda, and I approve highly of it. i would so totally play a game full of edits like that….Toon Link could be Dave.

What happened to Gamzee…big question there. I can't imagine how on earth they could have incapacited him, but from the sounds of it they did….perhaps at the cost of everyone elses lives. I think there is one thing we can all agree on though. Gamzee twist? Greatest twist EVER.

And is it just me, or is John and Vriska, like, the cutest thing ever? It is the single most unlikely pairing possible, and yet….it's adorable. That final message from Vriska was heart breaking man. ;_; And then it went from being tear jerking to cute and heart warming with the recent updates, and I love it. My personal OTP.

And no Death the Kid. It is entirely impossible to give a cliffnotes version of Hometuck. Literally impossible.

Mr Bumhole #1 Fan Of Osaka wrote:

That is a perfect Smash Bros edit RocketPropelledPanda, and I approve highly of it. i would so totally play a game full of edits like that….Toon Link could be Dave.

What happened to Gamzee…big question there. I can't imagine how on earth they could have incapacited him, but from the sounds of it they did….perhaps at the cost of everyone elses lives. I think there is one thing we can all agree on though. Gamzee twist? Greatest twist EVER.

And is it just me, or is John and Vriska, like, the cutest thing ever? It is the single most unlikely pairing possible, and yet….it's adorable. That final message from Vriska was heart breaking man. ;_; And then it went from being tear jerking to cute and heart warming with the recent updates, and I love it. My personal OTP.

And no Death the Kid. It is entirely impossible to give a cliffnotes version of Hometuck. Literally impossible.

Yeah, that would make ssbb even more excellent. On the topic of Gamzee though, they didn't incapacitate him, he just started to chill out and watch them all from afar, you can see him in some of the less frantic scenes after the homicide rampage just chilling out in the bg. Now on the Vriska side of things, I find that when she isn't fucking things up that she is my favorite character and I personally like the thought of herxJohn. Though that would mean Rose would be left with her lesbian friend Kanaya who is apparently not dead but a rainbow drinker.
(non-racist lesbian vampire)

Oh no. You mean we get stuck with a lesbian couple made up of a Grimdark black mage and a hyper powerful vampire troll? Oh noooooooooooo how can i ever live with that? (Sarcasm.)

OH GOD JOHN WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT PAIL

Oh god so erotic jegus christ

YOU W3IRDO! DON'T SHOW YOUR C134N1NG 4PP4R4TUS3S 1N FRONT OF COMP4NY! J33Z M4N, HUM4NS 4R3 SO FR34K1N' W31RD!
But yeah, I guess the shippers would be perfectly fine shipping Ms.GrimDark with Ms.LesVamp. And gog do I see a lot of glubbing KarkatxJohn. I mean really! Just searching Homestuck will give you their slashpics.

ii questii0n why ii started readiing bef0re the sch00l year started but iim h00ked t0 iit and S0LLUX CAPT0R.

I still have a long ways of reading and sometimes I just ragequit at reading and then go back to it ten minutes later.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!