Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

>Dear JFF Forum

Last posted Dec 23, 2011 at 05:31AM EST. Added Dec 22, 2011 at 06:42PM EST
42 posts from 26 users

Would you just look at that massacre.

A mountain of tombstones that once were crappy threads, beautiful.

Last edited Dec 22, 2011 at 06:52PM EST

NottaWotta wrote:

@Nintendork64
This is what the hell happened.

I can see that, but where did it start and how quickly did it happen? It looks like it must have been a thread every minute or so.

Nintendork64 wrote:

I can see that, but where did it start and how quickly did it happen? It looks like it must have been a thread every minute or so.

It started because of all the Appreciation threads, and I remembered the shitstorm that ensued after Alex's >Dear KYM thread, so I made a >Dear thread and it all sort of spiraled out of control.

Adam DeLand wrote:

Why is it no one made a Dear Adam thread? Not that I would approve all these junk threads, but I always get overlooked.

Because you never participated in making them.

in the hoppip over the sea wrote:

As you rightfully should. It's caused spam twice now!
Doesn't matter if I unintentionally caused it both times, you were the one who started it.

"Unintentionally"

I think we need a "Delete Thread" button. As it stands, we can delete threads by deleting all the posts in them. But that's impractical in these situations. Someone want to poke James a bit and see if he'll do it?

As you rightfully should. It's caused spam twice now!
Doesn't matter if I unintentionally caused it both times, you were the one who started it.

It's your fault for making like 5 of them.

Get off your high and mighty horse.

Snarb wrote:

I think we need a "Delete Thread" button. As it stands, we can delete threads by deleting all the posts in them. But that's impractical in these situations. Someone want to poke James a bit and see if he'll do it?

Wait. There is one. By the lock button…I've deleted threads before. I just locked all of those because I wanted to leave a reminder of ALL THE FAIL THAT WAS TODAY. DAY OF THE JFF MASSACRE

I will screengrab & delete pronto.

Olivia Gulin wrote:

Wait. There is one. By the lock button…I've deleted threads before. I just locked all of those because I wanted to leave a reminder of ALL THE FAIL THAT WAS TODAY. DAY OF THE JFF MASSACRE

I will screengrab & delete pronto.

Must only be for administrators because none of the moderators have that button.

I made a thread, then things got out of control.
REALLY out of control.

Understatement.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!