Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Another Rock Paper Scissors Tournament.

Last posted Mar 22, 2012 at 10:13AM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2012 at 08:04PM EDT
68 posts from 17 users

Yes, But this one won't be the boring older then you're jimmies Rock Paper Scissors, This well be the…

ROCK

PAPER

SCISSORS

25 TOURNAMENT!!!

Yes, Now you have more then 8 Times the choices that leads to more outcomes.
There will be a lot less ties then Classic RPS, Some of the Choices includeds Rock, Paper, Scissors, Aliens(Spock), Snakes(Lizard), Dragons, Guns, Men, Fire, Bowls, and yes, Even Nukes!!!
And Heres a image of all of the choices and outcomes.

When I have a reasonable Number of players I'll use a Randomizer to make the bracket. I'll see how many players we have in 2 Days. Then we start haveing the most epic RPS Tournament on KYM!

Players (6):
madcat
Cpt. Douglas J Falcon
Blue Screen (of death)
Dr. Meme
RememberTheSweatie
Epicus The Warrior

Also I'm looking for somewhere around 16 players.

Last edited Mar 16, 2012 at 09:22PM EDT

NottaWotta wrote:

Players (6):
madcat
Cpt. Douglas J Falcon
Blue Screen (of death)
Dr. Meme
RememberTheSweatie
Epicus The Warrior

Also I'm looking for somewhere around 16 players.

Bless you for quoting my name right. Everyone else capitalizes the M at the beginning.

Players(9):
madcat
Cpt. Douglas J Falcon
Blue Screen (of death)
Dr. Meme
RememberTheSweatie
Epicus The Warrior
Twins the 4th Cutie Mark Crusader
Nikolaki8
Pyro

Just 7 More Players.

Players(10):
madcat
Cpt. Douglas J Falcon
Blue Screen (of death)
Dr. Meme
RememberTheSweatie
Epicus The Warrior
Twins the 4th Cutie Mark Crusader
Nikolaki8
Pyro
404 not found

Is going to take longer than expected to get enough players.
Sorry but I'm going to have to delay Tournament for a few days.
Also i'm going to bed, night all.

Players:
madcat
Cpt. Douglas J Falcon
Blue Screen (of death)
Dr. Meme
RememberTheLolrus
Epicus The Warrior
Ace Trainer♀ Twins
Nikolaki8
Pyro
404 not found
DarkErmac
NotLUISSS
Jacob
seal clubba (doctorhobo)
(---)
(---)

2 POSITIONS LEFT!!! GET IN IF YOU WANT IN!!!
Edit:Quote from Lolrus:

You PM me with your move . It is due two days from when I started the bracket. If you have not sent me your move you will forfeit and your opponent will move on.

Also, I will only update the bracket once everyone has picked their move. However I will tell you when two users facing each other have both selected their move.

also i'm changeing the 2 day due to 3.

Last edited Mar 19, 2012 at 05:20PM EDT

As madcat slowly walks to Ace Trainer♀ Twins, He stop when he was about a few feet away from Ace, And Then Ace said "This thread ain't ain't big enough for the both of us." They stare at each other for a while with their hands near their holsters, Then when madcat said GO!!! they pull out what they thought were guns, madcat says "WTF?" when he realized his "gun" was a Sponge Shape as a gun, Ace says "Damnit" when he realized the gun was also a Sponge.
madcat and Ace Trainer Twins are Tied.

Last edited Mar 19, 2012 at 09:53PM EDT

When Bule Screen Uses his Error Call to Send Aliens to kill HolyCrapItsBob.
Bob uses a Potion to Turn Himself into a Cockroach. He Hinded so well while the Aliens looked for him, He got to Stow away with the aliens to their home planet.

HolyCrapitsBob Beats Bule Screen.

Edit:
DarkMrmac got the same idea as bulescreen. When he saw Slappy The Fish and the Dragon at a mountain not very far, He yell "Od Ah Viing"(Dragon Call Shout) at the Dragon to kill Slappy, When Slappy saw the Dragon comeing toward him, He Ran Behind a tree and used the same Cockroach Potion Bob did, The Dragon could not find him and went back to is nest.
Slappy the fish Beats DarkMrmac.

Last edited Mar 19, 2012 at 10:26PM EDT

madcat uses a snake charm to surround Ace Trainer ♀ Twins with snakes, Lucky for Twins he had an Axe
and chops the snakes, Then Twins took madcat's snake charm and break it in half as madcat ran away.

Ace Trainer ♀ Twins Wins.

seal clubba (doctorhobo) had used the powers of hell or something to Spawn the Devil, But Nikolaki8 along with some Aliens Used Extra-Terrestrial Weapons to shoot the Devil down back to hell.

Nikolaki8 Wins.

Last edited Mar 20, 2012 at 01:50AM EDT

NottaWotta wrote:

madcat uses a snake charm to surround Ace Trainer ♀ Twins with snakes, Lucky for Twins he had an Axe
and chops the snakes, Then Twins took madcat's snake charm and break it in half as madcat ran away.

seal clubba (doctorhobo) had used the powers of hell or something to Spawn the Devil, But Nikolaki8 along with some Aliens Used Extra-Terrestrial Weapons to shoot the Devil down back to hell.

Nikolaki8 Wins.

Hey, I don't condone animal cruelty. Wait… I WON? Not surprised actually.

>Lucky for Twins he had an Axe
>he had an Axe
>he
THIS IS BLASPHEMY

NottaWotta wrote:

Nikolaki8 Wins.

Dr. Meme uses his Stare (gun) to search for RememberTheLolrus, But the Lolrus got on the Moon before Dr Meme got to use his Stare, Since the moon is too far for a stare, Dr. Meme Gave uip Searching,

RememberTheLolrus Wins.

OmniXVII used the power of Lightning to shoot a bolt at Pyro, Just before OmniXVII fired the blot, Pyro jump in the water of the lake, OmniXVII fired a few more blots but they all only conduct the water and stunned the pyro.

Pyro Wins.

@Ace Trainer♀ Twins
madcat uses a snake charm to surround Ace Trainer ♀ Twins with snakes, But Twins got an Axe and she block the snake's attacks Until there as a gap in the snake cycle then she ran through the gap and survived the snakes without killing any of them.

Ace Trainer ♀ Twins wins.

Correct the results and change it a little to make everyone happy. Sorry for mistakeing you as a male.

Last edited Mar 20, 2012 at 01:47PM EDT

404 Not Found was Throwing Rocks at NotLUISSS.
When a Rock hit the back of NotLUISSS's Head, He got mad and used his Gun to shoot a rock off 404's hand, 404 Ran away knowing he would get shot if he keep throwing rocks.

NotLUISSS Wins.

Now I have to wait for Epicus The Warrior's Reply.

Last edited Mar 20, 2012 at 04:43PM EDT

Cpt. Douglas J Falcon picked Paper, Epicus The Warrior picked Wolf,
Wolf Chews Paper, Epicus Wins,
I don't really have any attack description for this.
I'm going to Start makeing the Round 2 Bracket.

NottaWotta wrote:

Dr. Meme uses his Stare (gun) to search for RememberTheLolrus, But the Lolrus got on the Moon before Dr Meme got to use his Stare, Since the moon is too far for a stare, Dr. Meme Gave uip Searching,

RememberTheLolrus Wins.

OmniXVII used the power of Lightning to shoot a bolt at Pyro, Just before OmniXVII fired the blot, Pyro jump in the water of the lake, OmniXVII fired a few more blots but they all only conduct the water and stunned the pyro.

Pyro Wins.

@Ace Trainer♀ Twins
madcat uses a snake charm to surround Ace Trainer ♀ Twins with snakes, But Twins got an Axe and she block the snake's attacks Until there as a gap in the snake cycle then she ran through the gap and survived the snakes without killing any of them.

Ace Trainer ♀ Twins wins.

Correct the results and change it a little to make everyone happy. Sorry for mistakeing you as a male.

No worries. I like overreacting is all.

NottaWotta wrote:

404 Not Found was Throwing Rocks at NotLUISSS.
When a Rock hit the back of NotLUISSS's Head, He got mad and used his Gun to shoot a rock off 404's hand, 404 Ran away knowing he would get shot if he keep throwing rocks.

NotLUISSS Wins.

Now I have to wait for Epicus The Warrior's Reply.

I just need a bigger rock!

Same Thing, PM me your Moves or you'll lose. Lets see who wins.
Also, Where's La Lounge Del Losers for this game?

Last edited Mar 20, 2012 at 06:56PM EDT

Slappy The Fish Picked Woman,
RememberTheLolrus Picked Sponge,
Slappy Wins, Again I don't have much to say.

Epicus The Warrior And NotLUISSS Both Fired a Nuke. One Nuke went to space and just floated missing is traget Pyro who was on the Moon, Another Nuke went to the Ocean and short circuit underwater Because HolyCrapItsBob was in a Deep Under- Water Base
Pyro Wins,
HolyCrapItsBob Wins.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!