Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Favourite Anime Series

Last posted Apr 27, 2012 at 09:33PM EDT. Added Mar 27, 2012 at 03:20PM EDT
46 posts from 43 users

Favourite anime? Serial Experiments Lain, no question about it. The entire anime is just one big mindfuck. Seriously, if I hadn't already chosen Miku as my avatar, I'd be using Lain.

@Aristo
Everyone has their own tastes. It doesn't have to be the best at what it does to be your favorite. If you like it, hold it high and let it be known.

@dravitar
You like Naruto?! You loser. EVERYONE, POINT AT HIM AND LAUGH!

I'm kidding. This was supposed to contradict my statement to Aristo. I may not like Naruto, but I respect your opinion and will leave you to like whatever you want to.

Last edited Mar 27, 2012 at 04:31PM EDT

Remember when Sweetie Killer would post about how all Anime is the same? Oh I miss him.

I Haven't watch much anime lately because snes rpgs are stealing my time. But Anyways…

Fullmetal alchemist Brotherhood.

And Bleach.

Last edited Mar 27, 2012 at 07:13PM EDT

Death Note, Cowboy Bebop, and FLCL are all totally awesome. Also, No one has mentioned Wolf's Rain yet. I love that one! Anyone else watch it?

And lately, I've been obsessing over Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt. The art style is pretty much AWESOME, and I like the soundtrack and humor. Also, Panty turns her underwear into a gun and Stocking turns her socks into swords. You can't beat originality like that.

Mr Bumhole #1 Fan Of Osaka wrote:

Simply stunning.

It's actually Azumanga Daioh you sick nasty trash

Piko x Coco x Chiko

A-And I totally don't know that because I w-watched it or a-anything…

Btw, it's also [spoiler]the greatest love story ever told.[/spoiler]

Last edited Mar 28, 2012 at 04:33AM EDT

Nanoha
\
Negima

Fate/Stay Night

Fullmetal Alchemist

Death Note

Gurren Lagaan

Samurai Champloo

Tower of Druraga

And of course, Kampfer

Last edited Apr 19, 2012 at 03:49PM EDT

Dang i must have a problem..I own everything thats been posted……As for me.. Cowboy Bebop is the best..It has everything…LOVED it so much that i have a Faye Valentine tattoo on the whole back of my forearm..

Nikolaki8 wrote:

Very interesting story with great story plots.

I haven't actually gotten around to watching Gurren Lagann, but from what I've seen, it looks awesome.

Well, I've got two completely different lists, one of my favorite manga and another one of my favorite anime series. I tend to dislike most animated adapatations of manga nowadays. But since it's all about anime, let's see (in no particular order):

Digimon Tamers

A great cast of charaters with a great scenario and plot. Pretty impressive and ambitious for a kid's show, actually.

Samurai Champloo

Let's just say that the mix of japanese culture and hip-hop was subtle and awesome.

Durarara!!

Thanks Adult Swim, I loved it.

Genshiken

A friend suggested me this series around 2007, it was worth it.

YuYu Hakusho

My favorite shonen anime adaptation, since it achieved what the manga couldn't.

Last edited Apr 26, 2012 at 02:54AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!