Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,714 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Hurt/Heal: Champion's Edition

Last posted Apr 23, 2012 at 12:24AM EDT. Added Mar 29, 2012 at 10:39PM EDT
1139 posts from 41 users

Yeah, he was on long enough to screw up Gordons 15 Hp, disappeared for a bit, and came back on to screw with Reimu. But it still falls in line with he hasn't used anything besides this thread.

EDIT: Quite verry possibly the last page get with 5 characters still in the game.

Last edited Apr 21, 2012 at 12:36PM EDT

Hurt Neimi

Just to point out, Charles activity times don't match up to the other players. (I was in the hospital when he created his account, Natsuru was in class for several of his posts, BSoD was asleep most of the time LMC was active, and so on.)

Slappy The Fish wrote:

Wait does this mean he has to wait for the invalid post to reach half an hour or he can attack again now?

I think he can attack again now.

Slappy The Fish wrote:

Since she's at 1 hp, would I be able to call a Rescue, thus removing her, but not killing her?

actually, She's at 2.

Beaten and burnt from numerous Master spark attacks and now getting sliced up by magical playing cards, Carl announces under his breath "…if I'm going down….Reimu is going down with me"

Carl arms the nuclear science bomb strapped to his chest, he hoped not to use it…but Reimu was leaving him with no choice. The bomb is rigged to Carls heart and will explode upon his death with the force of 100,000 astrophysical discoveries. Deadly fatal to bearers of magic.

"Welcome your new Captain Falcon Overlord, Touhou fans!" Carl screamed as he armed his rocket propelled science launcher once more and fired a study at Reimu

Hurt Reimu

Last edited Apr 22, 2012 at 01:28AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!