Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

What was your favorite cartoon show back then?

Last posted May 04, 2012 at 11:11PM EDT. Added May 03, 2012 at 08:28PM EDT
30 posts from 23 users

I can't really remember mine. Mostly due to the fact that I have a short memory span. Damn it.
But enough about me and my stupidity.
Tell about you and the cartoons you watched…

We did have a old thread about this, but that was a while before your time plus the thread was locked.

But one of the amongst a whole lot of shows I love when I watched as a child was Ed Edd n Eddy.

Last edited May 03, 2012 at 08:31PM EDT

Ric Te$l@ wrote:

We did have a old thread about this, but that was a while before your time plus the thread was locked.

But one of the amongst a whole lot of shows I love when I watched as a child was Ed Edd n Eddy.

Love that show!
But I think I used to watched this one show
It's name I think was Xiaolin Showdown.
The show was pretty cheesy when think about it (Like almost all cartoons. ALMOST)
But I loved it.
Also loved Courage the Cowardly dog.

Explosive Lasers AKA Solaire AKA Sexiest wrote:

Tom and Jerry; Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy; pre-movie Spongebob; Batman: The Animated Series; and the first generation of Pokemon.

More than one cartoon show?

Why?

Fuck you, that's why.

Spongebob was the shit.
Until he slowly turned more gay than he was. (The seasons from around 2008 to I guess now…)
Still like him though.

A classic earworm… Doug was the sh*t, and Quail Man doubly so.

I always, always watched Dexter's Lab; even if it was a rerun! I used to think that if I watched enough Bill Nye, I'd be able to build a lab like Dexter's…

YES! (Freakazoid too)

I know it was more or less geared towards girls, but Buttercup kicked ass, okay!?

This chick introduced me to the wonderful world of SARCASM. (admittedly, a lot of the jokes went over my head…)

OXNARD WAS A BOSS, OK!?

There's so many more… But I'm sure someone else will list them.

Last edited May 03, 2012 at 08:42PM EDT

Greninja wrote:

I used to watch the Powerpuff Girls and liked it. Meaning that I loved Faust before she created My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. inb4 Bitch Please

flinstones and jetsons / mighty max / tmnt / ren & stimpy / spongebob / rocko's modern life / sharky & george / biker mice from mars / angry beavers / hey arnold / doug / street sharks

Greninja wrote:

This thread should be called: "OP rates your Childhood"

Whoops Im just giving opinion
Guess im sorry that im being a judgmental ass?

Naruto up to the end of sasuke running away (before the stupid filler episodes.) Its not exactly a cartoon, but it played on cartoon network (toonami) so I have the same nostalgia that I have for it as I have for the classic Lauren Faust (foster's home & power puff girls.) Honorable props to dexters laboratory.

That-guy wrote:

Ed, Edd n' Eddy. At all times. Yes all the others shows on CN up to the original Ben 10 were my fave too!
But the ed's will always be my #1 fave.

That is one epic picture.

First favorite was Spongebob.

Now I can't watch the show at all due to it's jumping the shark-iness and how I think back on how life was horrible for me back them.

But my REAL favorites were the TV shows I came up with in my head.
I had one about a bald clown superhero called "Nobody", gosh-darn it. And it rocked. Incredibly hard.
Some of the jokes I thought for it, too, were also pretty much keepers.
So yeah, maybe the rest of my life sucked. But Nobody didn't.

Rest in Peace, man. Rest. In. Peace.

Last edited May 04, 2012 at 08:03PM EDT

angstyHoodie wrote:

Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide

I know, it wasn't but a 2004 show, but it was pretty awesome when I was younger.

And, besides…

Look at that adorable face.

That adorable face isn't a cartoon. (look at title of the thread.)
Ned's declassified was a awesome show though.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!