Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,399 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

Your opinion on the User Above you?

Last posted May 19, 2012 at 02:23PM EDT. Added May 15, 2012 at 07:23PM EDT
236 posts from 54 users

Give a brief statement about what you think of the user above you. If someone said bad things about you, please don't feel angry towards that person. Be Honest and Reasonable. We are all people.

EDIT: If you think someone will ninja you, just type in "inb4" then edit it later.

Last edited May 15, 2012 at 07:27PM EDT

You have really helped bring up my self-esteem. You try to stay on the positive side of things and I really like talking to you. I think very highly of you. People like you are the kind of thing that gives me hope in the universe. I wish we'd talk more, but I rarely feel like talking. My only complaint is the fact that you stopped drawing, I thought you were very good and wanted to see it slowly get better. I shouldn't force you, though. I never regret having met you.

Last edited May 15, 2012 at 07:38PM EDT

Sorry Thomas, but you have a very bad reputation in KYM. You ramble on and on about CoD, Mass Effect and your hatred for Japan and MLP:FiM. Those things are normal but your being too loud about it. The one thing I like about you is how serious you are about things. You just get to the Point. That's why your name fits you.

Last edited May 15, 2012 at 08:04PM EDT

Aggh I forgot to inb4.
I'll just go with Pan

Pan is a pretty cool guy; doesn't afraid of anything.
The whole Brock/pan thing is pretty funny.
Pretty funny guy in general.
Dunno what else to say.
(not really good at these things)

Last edited May 15, 2012 at 07:48PM EDT

I both adore and am frightened by you, Dac.

You speak your mind, which causes both laughs and deletion of my history. You cause some near-shitstorms in the Pony Thread, but they're sometimes funny as shit.

Furthermore, you out-Southerner me, which isn't a feat in and of itself, but it's worth acknowledgment.

To finish it all out, you're generally a nice enough person, so I give you props.

Last edited May 15, 2012 at 07:52PM EDT

Thomas…

Where to start?

Alright, I don't hate you, or dislike you very much, because you have some redeeming qualities. I learned long ago not to hate people on the internet for their opinions.

Something you could stand to learn.

For one thing, I don't really get you. Or your hate, for that matter. I respect that you speak your mind, but you seem hypocritical. You hate on bronies for supposedly spamming ponies everywhere, when 99% of all ponies are posted in the Pony Thread.

To make matters worse, you spam your interests everywhere across the entire website. Crysis, Mass Effect, Crimson Skies, the Western Federation, CoD, etc.

That doesn't upset me at all. I don't care. The hypocrisy does bother me, but I still don't care. I do care that you seem to keep turning shit into 'Nair vs. KYM' threads, which seems to tic people off.

Again, I don't dislike you, I just think you're kind of a dick. But, then again, I act like a dick a lot of the time.

Last edited May 15, 2012 at 07:58PM EDT

I don't hate Serious but I what dislike about him is he pretty much looks for fights with other bronies and at times starts a shitstorm simply by that subject alone.

Last edited May 15, 2012 at 07:57PM EDT

You are one of the most enjoyable newfag I've ever met. You are a clever poster, a nice user, a magnificent drawer, a fast learner, and an expert Shipper. You are one of my favourite users in KYM.

Last edited May 15, 2012 at 08:02PM EDT

I've seen your posts, and I find them to be very down to earth. I also like the sense of humor you have. From what I can tell you're a genuinely nice guy, and I respect you.

Last edited May 15, 2012 at 07:59PM EDT

Aw, you're the cutest little Illegal Robot immigrant I've ever seen. You can draw, you're witty, and you're well on your way to being a well-loved user here. Don't worry, you can still hug me. I like hugs. Just nothing too handsy, or Pyro will flip his lid.

PantheMan has once entered my dream, however I don't really know too much about him.

But by posting this thread he has proven his extreme bravery.

edit Stich the Wolf once again proves that not all furries are obnoxious and is a good ninja artist.

Last edited May 15, 2012 at 08:38PM EDT

You are a bit of an asshole and a critic. You tend to try being a fine KYM User like MDF, but he is generally more nicer that you. You aren't a fun person and you think you are higher than everybody else.

Last edited May 15, 2012 at 08:42PM EDT

inb4 what?

Honestly, you're an OK person. You have your funny moments and are generally nice, but you tend to judge others too quickly. Also, I can name numerous times you made an unnecessary "OP is a faggot" joke.

Please don't take this too offensively, I don't hate you. I'm just constructively criticizing you.

Last edited May 15, 2012 at 09:20PM EDT

I honestly used to think that you were a bad user. That was before I started using the IRC, and I really got to know you. I enjoy our nightly discussions about ellipses the most, though.

Last edited May 15, 2012 at 09:30PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!