Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,835 total conversations in 9,947 threads

+ New Thread

Hot girl. Wat do?

Last posted May 21, 2012 at 05:28PM EDT. Added May 19, 2012 at 03:35PM EDT
31 posts from 22 users

Teh Brawler wrote:

Guise, I didn't say what my intentions were. All I said was, "Hot girl. Wat do?"

What's all this business of sexual advances?

You should make obvious and blunt sexual advantages followed by a professional and platonic relationship based on mutual interests.

Inform her that her objectively impressive grade of beauty, sexiness, and aesthetic appeal has probably been apart of how people have viewed her and how she currently perceives herself, thereby increasing the likelihood that much of her self-esteem is derived from such positive evaluations of herself for a large part of her life. This focus likely decreases the chances that she focused on entering romantic and otherwise intimate relationships based upon personality and other, less material values.

As such, she has likely been involved with intimate others that praise her on the basis of her physical attractiveness and in effect reinforce her value of her attractiveness. She isn't likely to have been in a meaningful relationship on that revolves around attributes of her interests and personal strengths and preferences, so she also isn't likely to have ever known the deep, psychological and emotional bonds that she truly desires, but her current emphasis of looks overshadows that inner need. Once her beauty begins to fade with age, people around her become aware of her lack of investment other aspects of herself, or as cultural values of beauty change, she will become aware of this and may become depressed as her structure of romantic interplay begins to deteriorate. Even more distressing to her will be her inability to initiate and sustain relationships, romantic or otherwise, based on what attributes remain, because she has never utilized them given her upbringing and how people have interacted with her over the course of her life as a woman.

…Then you ask for dem digits.

Chokesmurf wrote:

Step 1: Cut a hole in the box.

Step 2: Put a tasteful arrangement of chocolates and caramel candies in the box, along with a handwritten note expressing your love to her.

Piano wrote:

Step 2: Put a tasteful arrangement of chocolates and caramel candies in the box, along with a handwritten note expressing your love to her.

Put the box in my "Forever alone" shrine.

Admire her from afar.

Imagine the nights you would spend, the comfort of her body weighing heavily on your soul as she sleeps next to you. Without her, your loneliness would consume you, making you a bitter shell of a man. A wretch, jaded by the very concept of love. This is no mere woman. She is your love, your only salvation. You could not imagine a life without her.

Then go home and fap.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!