Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,713 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

You are now the last Video Game character you played.

Last posted May 29, 2012 at 10:57AM EDT. Added May 28, 2012 at 10:49PM EDT
51 posts from 42 users

Like the title says.
You are now thrown into a grand adventure. No re-spawns once you die you die.
I was… Dan Hibiki? No problem I'll show you all the power of Saikyo styled martial arts!

I wake up in an unfamiliar place…. The first thing I do is try to teach the locals The wonders of My Saikyo Art. I get stoned with rocks and forced to leave the village…

I'm this sexy blonde bombshell. I'm an eponymous Crystal Bearer that flew the airship, Alexis, with my own crystal powers by fueling the reactors. I succeed by safely, ahem, crashlanding it in the capitol's courtyard.

And i am the courier who cheated death. The very man who walks the Mojave wasteland in search of revenge bearing the flag of either the two headed bear or the bull. I have faced many hardships among my journey, countless ghouls, prospectors, mercenaries, NCR rangers mutated monsters and wasteland creatures.

I am the Courier of the Mojave

Hmm… Many of these guys look tough…
I then spot a blonde in the distance.
I try to challenge him to fight to prove the power of the Saikyo arts.
I was somehow lifted into the air and thrown somewhere unfamiliar once again…

angstyHoodie wrote:

…Fuck.

Master plan.
1) Delete Post.
2)Quickly play another game with a badass character on it
3) Post
It's full prof

"So I decided why the hell not? I'll check out this thread because the original poster doesn't strike me as much of a faggot and even if he was, well…who am I to judge? I'm just doing my job as a Commentator, which is made a hell of a lot easier by the fact that I haven't had anything remotely interesting to do in the last half hour. I read over the title and start to think about the subject, but after the third bottle of scotch I drank I had a lot of trouble making out some of the words. Something about video games; I don't know. I don't really care either. But it's one in the morning, I have no one to tuck in or lie down with for the night, and the several dozen bullet holes in my chest are starting to hurt again. I take down another bottle of painkillers, about five more ounces of scotch, and smoke a cigarette as I suddenly forget where it was I was going with all this."

Hell Yeah.

Once upon a time in the magically land of equestria on a land called earth, Oda Nobunaga sent Warriors to look for new land, and one day they crossed with germen warriors also looking for more land, Then for some time everything was fine until Bismarck of Germany criticized Oda Nobunaga's Army, For a while both leaders haven't talk for a while Until one day Bismarck noticed that Samurai were surrounding Germany, and he demend Oda Nobunaga the move his Army away.
And when Bismarck heared Oda's response…

Last edited May 29, 2012 at 01:09AM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

…. jump ….. jump

(I have a very minor case of serious brain damage here…)

I chase after a man, who I believe is a plummer, or Italian … Can't tell I'm temporary red green color blind from a minor fight from some tough looking men.

Yep.

Live with it. I actually made this skin. Still needs a fuckload of shading, though. But. I'm to lazy.

@Dr. Enzyme

Holy crap, I thought I was the only one in the world the owned that game.

Last edited May 29, 2012 at 04:50AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!