Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

304,109 total conversations in 8,677 threads

+ New Thread


Bob's AAA thread.

Last posted Aug 20, 2012 at 06:04PM EDT. Added Jun 28, 2012 at 05:28PM EDT
113 posts from 24 users

Brucker wrote:

“…I don’t have a single one.”

Inflaming your grammar nazi sensibilities am I? My apologies, dear Brucker.

RF: Why you so lazy?

I’m not always lazy. But when I am it’s because procrastination is a wicked temptress with a long name.

Last edited Jun 29, 2012 at 01:47PM EDT
Jun 29, 2012 at 01:45PM EDT
Quote

No, you didn’t miss your deadline, there wasn’t one, I just told you it would be a good ide not to attempt to ask me a question before 3:00.

It is now 7:30. Good day.

Jun 29, 2012 at 02:25PM EDT
Quote

Okay, to reiterate my first answer: I mean I don’t have one, specific, absolute favorite user. I have multiple favorite users, not just one.

Jun 29, 2012 at 02:27PM EDT
Quote

@Bob
Sorry Bob. Its because I’m a Demopan and it keeps me dry from rain(unless there is a Pyro.)

Jun 29, 2012 at 02:27PM EDT
Quote

ANN:Who are some of your favorite users?

-Suiseiseki
Natsuru
Mexican Android
Muumi
penzoid
Ashbot
Katie C.
Biotic Zombie
Alejandro
Patrick
404
Gamzee
Douglas
Ric
Russian Fedora
Amanda B
Olivia
Dubs
Chris Menning
Kenyatta
Brad Kim
Forest.
Frosty Lich
Ox Doxom
Just a few in no particular order
Almost everyone in fact.

About every regualr from 2 years ago, except sweatie, and skankin streetlights.-


I shouldn’t say names
I should just say almost everyone.

Last edited Jun 29, 2012 at 04:52PM EDT
Jun 29, 2012 at 04:25PM EDT
Quote

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

RF: Why you so lazy?

Douglas: How do you feel about dying in every game you’ve ever taken part of?

opspe: How do you feel about the community having difficulty pronouncing your username?

DoctorHobo: Because pyrovision. Why can’t you see that?

ANN:Who are some of your favorite users?

Quantum: Did I miss my deadline?

Nats: What has gotten out of hand, exactly?

Brucker: What are your opinions on humanity’s judgement towards differentiating ideas?

404: How long has your title of “Hide and Seek master” stood?

BSoD: Looked, couldn’t find it. Why do you choose to do your work at the most inopportune times?

Everyone else: How much do you appreciate ANN HIRO?

lemme tell you, it sucks.
@ the Everyone else Question:
Absolutely no appreciation.

Jun 29, 2012 at 04:30PM EDT
Quote

I appreciate him as much as I appreciate pie: I don’t eat it often, but I don’t mind its existence.

:)

Jun 29, 2012 at 05:52PM EDT
Quote

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

ANN: How do you think you’ve influenced this community?

opspe: Are you always this much of a smartass, or it that only Thursday?

RF: Why don’t you make a note of all your favorite users?

404: Why are you so hard to find?

Verbs: What do you think of the condition of the forums?

Nats: Have you seen my keys? Also, how do you feel about how your drawing thread has turned out?

Alex: Why are you so awesome?

Douglas: Why so angry? Will you ever forgive me?

Why so awesome?

I can’t take credit for that. I owe it all to this.

I wear it all the time. Fap or no Fap.

Jun 29, 2012 at 06:51PM EDT
Quote

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

Brucker: What are your opinions on humanity’s judgement towards differentiating ideas?

Honestly, I don’t understand what this question means, so if you want an answer, I’ll need clarification.

RussianFedorette wrote:

Inflaming your grammar nazi sensibilities am I? My apologies, dear Brucker.

It had nothing to do with grammar, and everything to do with your answer. If I’m not your one and only bestest friend in the whole wide world, then you don’t get to call me “dear”.

Jun 29, 2012 at 08:25PM EDT
Quote
Everyone else: How much do you appreciate ANN HIRO?

There are two things that I want to suggest to him:

One: Dude, stop posting in threads so much. I mean, I get that you want to contribute a lot to a thread you like, but that doesn’t mean you should have every other post in the entire discussion.

Two: Please stop with the toilet-paper-flushing-thing. I didn’t find it funny the first time, and no one finds it funny the fifth time.

Overall, I think Ann needs to try to just tone it down, relax, and lurk more. Right now, his posting style is almost exactly the same as a brand new member’s.

Brucker said:

RussianFedorette wrote:

Inflaming your grammar nazi sensibilities am I? My apologies, dear Brucker.

It had nothing to do with grammar, and everything to do with your answer. If I’m not your one and only bestest friend in the whole wide world, then you don’t get to call me “dear”.

I don’t choose favorites because doing so implies that someone is a least favorite, and that just isn’t right if the whole group is great.

(I know you’re kidding)

Last edited Jun 29, 2012 at 08:32PM EDT
Jun 29, 2012 at 08:30PM EDT
Quote

Thank you RF, but I haven’t said anything about toilet paper in a while. I stopped that a while ago.

Or

Are Brand new members posting like me?


Should of seen me before my first ban.

Last edited Jun 29, 2012 at 08:44PM EDT
Jun 29, 2012 at 08:37PM EDT
Quote

Amanda: What would you ask yourself if this was an “Ask yourself anything” thread?

“hey self, why are you so awesome”

“well, self, remember that time from ages 10-14 when you didn’t go outside and instead spent all your time on the internet? yeah, that’s why.”

self high five

Jun 29, 2012 at 09:08PM EDT
Quote

amanda b. wrote:

Amanda: What would you ask yourself if this was an “Ask yourself anything” thread?

“hey self, why are you so awesome”

“well, self, remember that time from ages 10-14 when you didn’t go outside and instead spent all your time on the internet? yeah, that’s why.”

self high five

Amanda atm:

Jun 29, 2012 at 09:36PM EDT
Quote

@Bob

Why do you choose to do your work at the most inopportune times?

If I wasn’t systematically killing your unsaved work then I would just be the “Blue Screen” now wouldn’t I? In order to be the “Blue Screen Of Death” I need to assert myself a little more and get more involved…so to speak.


How much do you appreciate ANN HIRO?

I’m not one of his favorite users…

Jun 29, 2012 at 10:44PM EDT
Quote

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Bob

Why do you choose to do your work at the most inopportune times?

If I wasn’t systematically killing your unsaved work then I would just be the “Blue Screen” now wouldn’t I? In order to be the “Blue Screen Of Death” I need to assert myself a little more and get more involved…so to speak.


How much do you appreciate ANN HIRO?

I’m not one of his favorite users…

Did you see the last 4 lines?
In essence Almost everyone on KYM, even you.
I could not remember every name could I?

Jun 29, 2012 at 10:51PM EDT
Quote

RF: If procrastination is so evil, why don’t you put it off until later?

Quantum: What time zone are you located in?

Pan: If pans did not exist, what would be your culinary utensil of choice?

ANN: How do you feel about the answers everyone is giving you?

Douglas: What would you like to say to all the users who are killing you?

Alex: Can I borrow that glove? Or is it too personal?

Brucker: Sorry about that, I typed up my last set of questions in a hurry. Allow me to better explain. As we know, society tends to let its opinions be heard on almost everything. These opinions escalate greatly when it comes to controversial issues. I’m curious as to how you feel about society’s need to let its views be known in such extreme manners. What do you think about people who cannot express their opinions in a calm manner? Do you feel it is necessary to get a point across? Do you feel there are better ways to exhibit the extent of your sentiments?

Amanda: Should I change the title of this thread?

RM: Why haven’t you answered my previous question?

BSoD: What is your relation to the infamous “Red Ring of Death”?

Jun 30, 2012 at 12:31AM EDT
Quote
RF: If procrastination is so evil, why don’t you put it off until later?

Well, I was going to, but then I realised doing so is too much work. So I decided to postpone it until an undefined later date.

Jun 30, 2012 at 12:36AM EDT
Quote

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

Brucker: Sorry about that, I typed up my last set of questions in a hurry. Allow me to better explain. As we know, society tends to let its opinions be heard on almost everything. These opinions escalate greatly when it comes to controversial issues. I’m curious as to how you feel about society’s need to let its views be known in such extreme manners. What do you think about people who cannot express their opinions in a calm manner? Do you feel it is necessary to get a point across? Do you feel there are better ways to exhibit the extent of your sentiments?

Ah, that’s more like it, very clear.

As it happens, I do have a strong opinion about strong opinions. As I have said before, I vowed long ago to avoid getting involved in debates concerning abortion. The reason I did this was because of an experience I had years ago, in which I came across a pro-choice discussion forum online in which someone had posted what she claimed to be “Proof that the Bible is pro-choice!” I was genuinely intrigued, and I read the argument. After reading it, I congratulated the author for doing a pretty good job, and offered constructive criticism on how the argument could be improved. (There were six parts of the argument, and I explained why I felt two of them were unconvincing, and offered a suggestion of an additional Bible verse that could be useful to their argument.)

The author completely missed the fact that I was actually trying to help and latched on to the fact that I was a Christian, assuming I must be a hard-line anti-abortion activist who was only trying to call her an idiot because I must hate pro-choice activists, and by extension, all women. I pointed out that I had never expressed what my position on the issue was, that it in fact was not to the extreme right as she had assumed, and that if she had read my criticism for what it was, I was actually trying to help her make a more convincing argument, even though I admittedly didn’t share her exact viewpoint.

For trying to be friendly and helpful, I was branded by members of the forum as a troll, a misogynist, an idiot, and an all-around hate-filled closed-minded religious fundamentalist. I think it was the first and only time that I lost my temper because of an online discussion.

So I posted a final rant, and never went back. I think it was true then and is true now, and not just for abortion, but so many other issues like same-sex marriage, gun rights, and taxation rates. I said something like, “You people are pathetic! Do you know why you will never solve this issue? It’s because both you on the extreme left and your counterparts on the extreme right are so vehement about the self-righteousness of your respective positions that not only can you not meet on middle ground, but you are so far away from a middle ground that you can’t even hear what those who oppose you are saying! So they’ll keep being woman-hating religious zealots, and you’ll keep being godless feminazi baby-killers because you are too angry to even have a dialogue on the matter, much less search for a solution.”

So in summary, people who are extreme in the way they express their opinions will, in my opinion, find it counter-productive to their cause.

Jun 30, 2012 at 04:18AM EDT
Quote

@Bob

Ah good ol’ Reddy. Fun times, fun times.

We met eachother at crash school back when we were mere syntax errors in glitch school. We were friends for the longest time. He used to always love changing decimals into integers when the developer was not looking so his floating point math overflowed when least expected. After being sent to general exception detention for who knows how many times he finally ended up meeting me there (I ended up in detention often myself because I never saved my homework before destroying it) we became best friends there.

We kind of went our seperate ways as the years went by. Even though we were both seeking careers in ruining Microsoft, I was more focused on operating systems and managed to gain a career plaguing Windows 95. Reddy on the other hand never really set up his future well, he wasted a lot of time crashing various consoles and never completed crash school. Our differences in ambition for the future sort of drove our friendship apart.

I hear he finally managed to make it big at one point an got a job screwing up Microsoft Consoles. Fitting for him because he loves messing around with games…but last I hear he’s hitting rock bottom as Microsoft managed to fix him out of their systems faster than expected. I could have told him that was a risk.

That’s why I’m still crashing the tried and true Windows XP while people still use it, before I jump the gun on fancy new hardware like Reddy did.

I’m not sure where he is now, he may be wrecking X-Boxes 360’s still but I don’t know if he will have any involvement in the next generation of MS consoles.

Last edited Jun 30, 2012 at 11:22AM EDT
Jun 30, 2012 at 11:21AM EDT
Quote

“Why haven’t you answered my previous question?”

Because I was never planning to answer it. I don’t have (a) favorite user(s). I of course prefer some users above others, but not anything like favorite users. If I’d make a list, I would add a person and then think that I might as well add a few other users if I’m adding that member, forgetting certain users along the way, of which I then fear they will feel mistreated. A lot of times when people make a list of favorite users, they forget people. Those users and even users they were never planning to add will then respond in a way that they fear they are hated by that member. So when those users say they like some above others, those “others” will feel like they’re disliked in general. For me, if you have a decent sense of humor and are able to take discussions seriously with good arguments, you score points. Low intelligence, not knowing when you have to stop, and overall dickish behavior makes you lose points. Along with other factors. If you’ve been here long enough, you should know what type of users I like. But I’m not making a list of favorites. I simply don’t want to give certain users priveleges above others without a good reason.

Last edited Jun 30, 2012 at 02:20PM EDT
Jun 30, 2012 at 02:11PM EDT
Quote

Hey Bob, why aren’t you asking questions anymore?

Jul 02, 2012 at 09:36PM EDT
Quote

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

RF: If procrastination is so evil, why don’t you put it off until later?

Quantum: What time zone are you located in?

Pan: If pans did not exist, what would be your culinary utensil of choice?

ANN: How do you feel about the answers everyone is giving you?

Douglas: What would you like to say to all the users who are killing you?

Alex: Can I borrow that glove? Or is it too personal?

Brucker: Sorry about that, I typed up my last set of questions in a hurry. Allow me to better explain. As we know, society tends to let its opinions be heard on almost everything. These opinions escalate greatly when it comes to controversial issues. I’m curious as to how you feel about society’s need to let its views be known in such extreme manners. What do you think about people who cannot express their opinions in a calm manner? Do you feel it is necessary to get a point across? Do you feel there are better ways to exhibit the extent of your sentiments?

Amanda: Should I change the title of this thread?

RM: Why haven’t you answered my previous question?

BSoD: What is your relation to the infamous “Red Ring of Death”?

When the zombie apocalypse comes, i will find and kill you, if you aren’t already dead.

Jul 02, 2012 at 09:42PM EDT
Quote

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

RF: Why you so lazy?

Douglas: How do you feel about dying in every game you’ve ever taken part of?

opspe: How do you feel about the community having difficulty pronouncing your username?

DoctorHobo: Because pyrovision. Why can’t you see that?

ANN:Who are some of your favorite users?

Quantum: Did I miss my deadline?

Nats: What has gotten out of hand, exactly?

Brucker: What are your opinions on humanity’s judgement towards differentiating ideas?

404: How long has your title of “Hide and Seek master” stood?

BSoD: Looked, couldn’t find it. Why do you choose to do your work at the most inopportune times?

Everyone else: How much do you appreciate ANN HIRO?

That would imply i wasn’t at some point. I have always been child.

Jul 02, 2012 at 11:31PM EDT
Quote

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

RF: Why you so lazy?

Douglas: How do you feel about dying in every game you’ve ever taken part of?

opspe: How do you feel about the community having difficulty pronouncing your username?

DoctorHobo: Because pyrovision. Why can’t you see that?

ANN:Who are some of your favorite users?

Quantum: Did I miss my deadline?

Nats: What has gotten out of hand, exactly?

Brucker: What are your opinions on humanity’s judgement towards differentiating ideas?

404: How long has your title of “Hide and Seek master” stood?

BSoD: Looked, couldn’t find it. Why do you choose to do your work at the most inopportune times?

Everyone else: How much do you appreciate ANN HIRO?

Some people have taken up to harping on me for their requests. It didn’t exactly bother me at first, but now it’s driving me nuts!

Jul 03, 2012 at 02:31PM EDT
Quote

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

RF: If procrastination is so evil, why don’t you put it off until later?

Quantum: What time zone are you located in?

Pan: If pans did not exist, what would be your culinary utensil of choice?

ANN: How do you feel about the answers everyone is giving you?

Douglas: What would you like to say to all the users who are killing you?

Alex: Can I borrow that glove? Or is it too personal?

Brucker: Sorry about that, I typed up my last set of questions in a hurry. Allow me to better explain. As we know, society tends to let its opinions be heard on almost everything. These opinions escalate greatly when it comes to controversial issues. I’m curious as to how you feel about society’s need to let its views be known in such extreme manners. What do you think about people who cannot express their opinions in a calm manner? Do you feel it is necessary to get a point across? Do you feel there are better ways to exhibit the extent of your sentiments?

Amanda: Should I change the title of this thread?

RM: Why haven’t you answered my previous question?

BSoD: What is your relation to the infamous “Red Ring of Death”?

Then I wouldn’t Exist at all. Skillets Had Impressed me to make me dry and kill the enemies. there is no other Utensil that I will use.

Jul 03, 2012 at 03:03PM EDT
Quote

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

opspe: If you could have one answer, what would it be?

Quantum: What question would you like me to ask?

Douglas: How do you feel about dying first in Alejandro’s game?

ANN: Is that a coincidence?

Alejandro: How do you feel about the evolution of your murder threads?

RandomMan: Who are your favorite users?

RPP: Is there anything you would change, given the chance?

Ashbot: Are you there?

Frosty Lich: How many fetishes would you say you have?

Sorry for the delayed answer, but it makes me feel appreciated that people like my murder threads. I tried to create a fun story, and that seems like pretty much what I did.
WHY WUB WOO EVERYONE
/)^3^(\

Jul 03, 2012 at 03:06PM EDT
Quote

How do you feel about the community having difficulty pronouncing your username?

I’m used to it.




Record music and voice >>

PS Sorry for the late response.

Last edited Jul 04, 2012 at 12:03AM EDT
Jul 04, 2012 at 12:03AM EDT
Quote

@ANN: Perhaps you should take some of the advice that has been given to you. You’re definitely not a bad user. What would you like to be known as in this community?

@RF: I wasn’t asking questions because I couldn’t come up with good questions. What would you like me to ask?

@Quantum: What would you like to say to your fellow Britlanders?

@Brucker: Great read. Are there any other stories you’d like to share with the users of the community?

@BSoD: Good to know. Are there any other dangerous errors we should look out for?

@RM: Making a list won’t give anyone any special privileges. There are rumors that you have several users of KYM working in some mine under your house. As rumors go, they are mining the source of your power, the fabled Swagium. What do you have to say about these rumors?

@Douglas: Can’t you see our desire to see you dead is merely an expression of our love?

@404: Reports show that a child had been lost shortly its birth. Many years have passed by and there has been no trace of said child. The parents themselves have gone missing, no doubt to seek their missing child. So I ask you. Are you the spawn of Waldo and Carmen Sandiego?

@Nats: Is there anything you want to get off your chest? Anything you wish to say to these people harping you? Also, do you mind if I call you “Nats”?

@Pan: What would you do if you lost your frying pan?

@Alejandro: Have you ever thought of giving your murder threads a rest until interest for them picks up again?

@opspe: If you could educate the users of KYM in one subject. What would that be?

Last edited Jul 04, 2012 at 12:09AM EDT
Jul 04, 2012 at 12:08AM EDT
Quote

There’s also the Spinning Beach Ball of Death and the Red Screen of Death. Those guys were assigned to crashing Apple systems. They don’t seem to talk to me though. Always snobbing me off.

Jul 04, 2012 at 12:49AM EDT
Quote

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

@ANN: Perhaps you should take some of the advice that has been given to you. You’re definitely not a bad user. What would you like to be known as in this community?

@RF: I wasn’t asking questions because I couldn’t come up with good questions. What would you like me to ask?

@Quantum: What would you like to say to your fellow Britlanders?

@Brucker: Great read. Are there any other stories you’d like to share with the users of the community?

@BSoD: Good to know. Are there any other dangerous errors we should look out for?

@RM: Making a list won’t give anyone any special privileges. There are rumors that you have several users of KYM working in some mine under your house. As rumors go, they are mining the source of your power, the fabled Swagium. What do you have to say about these rumors?

@Douglas: Can’t you see our desire to see you dead is merely an expression of our love?

@404: Reports show that a child had been lost shortly its birth. Many years have passed by and there has been no trace of said child. The parents themselves have gone missing, no doubt to seek their missing child. So I ask you. Are you the spawn of Waldo and Carmen Sandiego?

@Nats: Is there anything you want to get off your chest? Anything you wish to say to these people harping you? Also, do you mind if I call you “Nats”?

@Pan: What would you do if you lost your frying pan?

@Alejandro: Have you ever thought of giving your murder threads a rest until interest for them picks up again?

@opspe: If you could educate the users of KYM in one subject. What would that be?

Ask me something sarcastic and loaded.

Jul 04, 2012 at 01:35AM EDT
Quote
@404: Reports show that a child had been lost shortly its birth. Many years have passed by and there has been no trace of said child. The parents themselves have gone missing, no doubt to seek their missing child. So I ask you. Are you the spawn of Waldo and Carmen Sandiego?

No comment.

Jul 04, 2012 at 01:49AM EDT
Quote

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

@ANN: Perhaps you should take some of the advice that has been given to you. You’re definitely not a bad user. What would you like to be known as in this community?

@RF: I wasn’t asking questions because I couldn’t come up with good questions. What would you like me to ask?

@Quantum: What would you like to say to your fellow Britlanders?

@Brucker: Great read. Are there any other stories you’d like to share with the users of the community?

@BSoD: Good to know. Are there any other dangerous errors we should look out for?

@RM: Making a list won’t give anyone any special privileges. There are rumors that you have several users of KYM working in some mine under your house. As rumors go, they are mining the source of your power, the fabled Swagium. What do you have to say about these rumors?

@Douglas: Can’t you see our desire to see you dead is merely an expression of our love?

@404: Reports show that a child had been lost shortly its birth. Many years have passed by and there has been no trace of said child. The parents themselves have gone missing, no doubt to seek their missing child. So I ask you. Are you the spawn of Waldo and Carmen Sandiego?

@Nats: Is there anything you want to get off your chest? Anything you wish to say to these people harping you? Also, do you mind if I call you “Nats”?

@Pan: What would you do if you lost your frying pan?

@Alejandro: Have you ever thought of giving your murder threads a rest until interest for them picks up again?

@opspe: If you could educate the users of KYM in one subject. What would that be?

If I could say anything to them, it would probably be something around the lines of… oh wait, I think I did do something like this before. It looked a bit like this:

And yes, you may call me Nats.

Jul 04, 2012 at 02:22AM EDT
Quote

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

@Brucker: Great read. Are there any other stories you’d like to share with the users of the community?

On a related note, this blog post (fifth paragraph in particular).

Jul 05, 2012 at 11:41AM EDT
Quote

@ANN: Perhaps you should take some of the advice that has been given to you. You’re definitely not a bad user. What would you like to be known as in this community?

Actually I wouldn’t like to be known as something simply becasue. It would go right to my ego.
I have to earn it. So I don’t really know until it happens.

Jul 05, 2012 at 01:58PM EDT
Quote

If you could educate the users of KYM in one subject. What would that be?

The use of proper grammar. For example, “If you could educate the users of KYM in one subject.” is an improperly-structured sentence fragment. For shame.

Jul 05, 2012 at 02:15PM EDT
Quote

opspe wrote:

If you could educate the users of KYM in one subject. What would that be?

The use of proper grammar. For example, “If you could educate the users of KYM in one subject.” is an improperly-structured sentence fragment. For shame.

I’m sure he intended to use a comma there, and considering the rest of his fairly large post only had one other significant error, I’d say he’s doing fine.

Jul 05, 2012 at 02:28PM EDT
Quote

I’d hate to truly necrobump this, but due to another thread being made (and the other ones I see being made in the future, I thought that Bob’s thread would be good for this.

But to stay on topic, Alejandro:

How’s life?

Aug 18, 2012 at 12:00PM EDT
Quote

Dear heaven I am so glad nobody asked me anything. I completely forgot about this thread, and I would have felt TERRIBLE if someone had asked me something and gotten snubbed.

Aug 18, 2012 at 01:03PM EDT
Quote

Sparty the Spaceship wrote:

Hey Brawler, wanna be asked something?

I’m good, thank you though.

Bob does the asking around these parts, anyways.

Aug 18, 2012 at 01:22PM EDT
Quote

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

@ANN: Perhaps you should take some of the advice that has been given to you. You’re definitely not a bad user. What would you like to be known as in this community?

@RF: I wasn’t asking questions because I couldn’t come up with good questions. What would you like me to ask?

@Quantum: What would you like to say to your fellow Britlanders?

@Brucker: Great read. Are there any other stories you’d like to share with the users of the community?

@BSoD: Good to know. Are there any other dangerous errors we should look out for?

@RM: Making a list won’t give anyone any special privileges. There are rumors that you have several users of KYM working in some mine under your house. As rumors go, they are mining the source of your power, the fabled Swagium. What do you have to say about these rumors?

@Douglas: Can’t you see our desire to see you dead is merely an expression of our love?

@404: Reports show that a child had been lost shortly its birth. Many years have passed by and there has been no trace of said child. The parents themselves have gone missing, no doubt to seek their missing child. So I ask you. Are you the spawn of Waldo and Carmen Sandiego?

@Nats: Is there anything you want to get off your chest? Anything you wish to say to these people harping you? Also, do you mind if I call you “Nats”?

@Pan: What would you do if you lost your frying pan?

@Alejandro: Have you ever thought of giving your murder threads a rest until interest for them picks up again?

@opspe: If you could educate the users of KYM in one subject. What would that be?

Yes, I have. The flame seems to be flickering, and it might be time to retire them (at least for the time being.)

Aug 18, 2012 at 01:25PM EDT
Quote

Verbose wrote:

I’d hate to truly necrobump this, but due to another thread being made (and the other ones I see being made in the future, I thought that Bob’s thread would be good for this.

But to stay on topic, Alejandro:

How’s life?

Life’s been okay lately. My birthday just passed, but I had a falling out with a friend IRL. Another friend is having home troubles and I’m trying as best as I can to help her, but not much is working. I think I’m getting though to her, though. Also I saw the mod upgrades and level-ups, and thought they made good choices (congrats on the upgrade by the way) in the new mods. For another thing, I started marching band recently and it’s a lot of hard work (it’s the closest I’ve ever come to playing a sport.) As a freshman in high school, I thought life would be cruel coming from the seniors, but they seem to genuinely like me, so it seems I’m in the clear for the next year.

TL;DR: Stuff’s okay, but I’ve been better.

  • Verbose: What’s your opinion on the new mods?
  • Bob: What is it like being a mod now?
  • 404: Where have you gone? You don’t post as frequently.
  • ANN: How much has the site changed since you first joined?
  • Brawler: How well do you see your webcomic doing in the future?
  • RF: Can I see what you look like IRL?
Aug 18, 2012 at 01:37PM EDT
Quote

It seems like age has allowed this thread to lose its original purpose.

Everyone: What do you all think? Should I enforce the original concept of this thread? Or should I allow everyone to ask anything they want?

Aug 18, 2012 at 09:04PM EDT
Quote

Alejandro wrote:

Life’s been okay lately. My birthday just passed, but I had a falling out with a friend IRL. Another friend is having home troubles and I’m trying as best as I can to help her, but not much is working. I think I’m getting though to her, though. Also I saw the mod upgrades and level-ups, and thought they made good choices (congrats on the upgrade by the way) in the new mods. For another thing, I started marching band recently and it’s a lot of hard work (it’s the closest I’ve ever come to playing a sport.) As a freshman in high school, I thought life would be cruel coming from the seniors, but they seem to genuinely like me, so it seems I’m in the clear for the next year.

TL;DR: Stuff’s okay, but I’ve been better.

  • Verbose: What’s your opinion on the new mods?
  • Bob: What is it like being a mod now?
  • 404: Where have you gone? You don’t post as frequently.
  • ANN: How much has the site changed since you first joined?
  • Brawler: How well do you see your webcomic doing in the future?
  • RF: Can I see what you look like IRL?
RF: Can I see what you look like IRL?

no

Aug 18, 2012 at 09:15PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!