Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Another Drawing Thread, I guess.

Last posted Oct 04, 2012 at 02:21PM EDT. Added Jul 23, 2012 at 09:38PM EDT
283 posts from 48 users

Ann Hiro wrote:

Hey people with ridiculous requests… Come to my drawing thread.

>2012
>Goes to my thread drawing to sponsor his.
>MFW

Next time, just go to your thread and bump it. There's no necessity to go my thread to tell others to look for yours.

Ann Hiro wrote:

I just saw you didn't want do some requests…
plus I bumped mine several times this week… I got no new requests…

If you haven't notice, Ann, I barely done most of the peoples request. So if you feel like i'm ignoring you then I'm not.

As for sponsoring your thread, do it like a DJ. Post some more drawings and say that you're willing to take requests. Simple as that.

Last edited Jul 26, 2012 at 03:42PM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

Hey people with ridiculous requests… Come to my drawing thread.

You know Ann I'm sstill waiting for my request. Remember how i asked you to make that guide? You could draw that.

@Mex
I swear one day i will be able to draw like you and it'll be fucking WONDERFUL.

I might as well post an unfinished sketch which was supposed to be for Maki. It goes like this

"I demand you draw Mex like this, only he is posing. In his right hand he has a PBR and in his left tucked under his arm is a duck.
I will be sitting on your shoulders wearing a Adam Sandler mask and holding a orange.
And we will be in a Burger King."

Never finished it but I still have the sketch

As you can see I was gonna put a lot of effort into the drawing before I lost interest. Sorry for never completing it.

Mexx Android wrote:

I'll just leave this here for anyone how wanted me to do the "sexy females" request

Use your imagination, gentlemen.

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap
fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

OOOOO OOO. I got it now! This is the PERFECT opportunity! Mex can you please make a drawing guide? I need all the help i can get right now and i really need it. Or at least I'm desperate for it. And you can scrap my old request so it can give you more time.

Mexx Android wrote:

I'll just leave this here for anyone how wanted me to do the "sexy females" request

Use your imagination, gentlemen.

I'll never understand how people can turn simple circles and lines like that into such a wide variety of poses. Nice work.

Nao do r63 of that sketch.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!