Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,732 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

A Quick Story Whose Ending Will Blow Your Mind

Last posted Sep 02, 2012 at 12:50AM EDT. Added Aug 30, 2012 at 11:41PM EDT
5 posts from 4 users

Now, I actually did write this. It didn't take too long, but I hope the effect is has on you is priceless.

Here I am, being exiled to death for being what everyone else despises. I am made of what everyone hates. I am made of what people see as junk and worthless trash. I have been born into a life of hatred and seclusion. Since the day I escaped my birthplace, I have been tasked with suicide.
I remember the entire body telling me to drown myself in the Sea of Sorrows for such a treacherous act as being a seed of sin and gruesomeness. I wanted to stay, but every able being pushed me away, commanding that I sacrifice myself for the good of mankind, and to make room for someone who's actually worth keeping.
As I continue to reluctantly walk down the Path of Death, my feelings build up inside me. I know that it is my duty to drown in the Sea of Sorrows, but I feel as if I am an equal. I had no choice of becoming an outcast; the entire society of which I was born into created me for the sake of throwing me away. No one had any sympathy or mercy. I was forcefully thrust out of my home, and straight into the Dread Hills. It is quite bumpy, and a river of disgusting fluid is the only source of water I can see for what seems like eternity.
I finally reach the end of the Path of Death, and come face-to-face with the Creator's Gate. It is currently sealed shut, only allowing the most distrusted and evil through. The gate slowly opens and lets me through with no feeling or emotion. The Gate is like an executioner; willing to kill as a job.
Downwards I go to End's Opening. The trail gets steeper and steeper as I travel more. I start to tire, as I feel myself break apart and become part of the road. Countless remains of others who were once prosecuted still remain. Their spirit still clings within these places, and I can feel their presence strongly.
The End's Opening is but a few steps away. It is at first but a gleam of light, but quickly unravels itself to draw me into the Sea of Sorrows. It's as if death attracts me. It's an escape to the ridicule of my homeland; a refuge from a world of displeasure, fear, and bitterness.
As I reach the point of no return, the winds of the water gives me the worst case of the chills. I can hear the screams of the innocent as they patiently wait for my arrival. They seem like they are made of sin itself, but I can hear the guiltless tone in their cries for help and kindness.
That's when the question came about. Who was truly malevolent; the one who was created for condemnation, or the ones who created the creature? The one whose purpose is to be wicked, or the ones who purposefully eliminate the bad from their lives to increase their self-confidence and feel righteous and holy for the killings of the humble?
As I dangle; as the Sea of Sorrows hungrily swipes at my feet, I pull myself back up and continue back up to town. It is not I who is malignant; it is them! I angrily take large steps, planning what actions I could take when I return. Oh, the looks on their faces and the feelings in the stomach when they realize that what frightens them returns from the dead!
But, the walls start closing in on me! The wasteland itself, which it but barren and lifeless, suddenly takes charge and begins to push me into the sea. I shove back as hard I as can, but to no avail. My death is inevitable, and even as much as it pains me, I must accept it.
The walls close and cut me off from the world, plunging me into the ocean. The fall feels infinite, and the plunge hits hard like a punch in the gut. I began drowning as I try to save myself. Whenever it feels like I made progress, the blameless spirits pull me in.
A great light shines again like the gate, and blinds me for a short moment. When I regain my sense of sight, I see none other than the Creator! He has came for me. He was returned to rescue the other sprites and I from our watery graves! Creator wishes to do justice for the world that he made in His image! Or does he?
I watch in horror as the only thing Creator can mutter is: “Wow, that's the last time I eat Taco Bell!” and summons a whirlpool in the Sea of Sorrows, eliminating us from existence.

Chokesmurf wrote:

Now, I actually did write this. It didn't take too long, but I hope the effect is has on you is priceless.

Here I am, being exiled to death for being what everyone else despises. I am made of what everyone hates. I am made of what people see as junk and worthless trash. I have been born into a life of hatred and seclusion. Since the day I escaped my birthplace, I have been tasked with suicide.
I remember the entire body telling me to drown myself in the Sea of Sorrows for such a treacherous act as being a seed of sin and gruesomeness. I wanted to stay, but every able being pushed me away, commanding that I sacrifice myself for the good of mankind, and to make room for someone who's actually worth keeping.
As I continue to reluctantly walk down the Path of Death, my feelings build up inside me. I know that it is my duty to drown in the Sea of Sorrows, but I feel as if I am an equal. I had no choice of becoming an outcast; the entire society of which I was born into created me for the sake of throwing me away. No one had any sympathy or mercy. I was forcefully thrust out of my home, and straight into the Dread Hills. It is quite bumpy, and a river of disgusting fluid is the only source of water I can see for what seems like eternity.
I finally reach the end of the Path of Death, and come face-to-face with the Creator's Gate. It is currently sealed shut, only allowing the most distrusted and evil through. The gate slowly opens and lets me through with no feeling or emotion. The Gate is like an executioner; willing to kill as a job.
Downwards I go to End's Opening. The trail gets steeper and steeper as I travel more. I start to tire, as I feel myself break apart and become part of the road. Countless remains of others who were once prosecuted still remain. Their spirit still clings within these places, and I can feel their presence strongly.
The End's Opening is but a few steps away. It is at first but a gleam of light, but quickly unravels itself to draw me into the Sea of Sorrows. It's as if death attracts me. It's an escape to the ridicule of my homeland; a refuge from a world of displeasure, fear, and bitterness.
As I reach the point of no return, the winds of the water gives me the worst case of the chills. I can hear the screams of the innocent as they patiently wait for my arrival. They seem like they are made of sin itself, but I can hear the guiltless tone in their cries for help and kindness.
That's when the question came about. Who was truly malevolent; the one who was created for condemnation, or the ones who created the creature? The one whose purpose is to be wicked, or the ones who purposefully eliminate the bad from their lives to increase their self-confidence and feel righteous and holy for the killings of the humble?
As I dangle; as the Sea of Sorrows hungrily swipes at my feet, I pull myself back up and continue back up to town. It is not I who is malignant; it is them! I angrily take large steps, planning what actions I could take when I return. Oh, the looks on their faces and the feelings in the stomach when they realize that what frightens them returns from the dead!
But, the walls start closing in on me! The wasteland itself, which it but barren and lifeless, suddenly takes charge and begins to push me into the sea. I shove back as hard I as can, but to no avail. My death is inevitable, and even as much as it pains me, I must accept it.
The walls close and cut me off from the world, plunging me into the ocean. The fall feels infinite, and the plunge hits hard like a punch in the gut. I began drowning as I try to save myself. Whenever it feels like I made progress, the blameless spirits pull me in.
A great light shines again like the gate, and blinds me for a short moment. When I regain my sense of sight, I see none other than the Creator! He has came for me. He was returned to rescue the other sprites and I from our watery graves! Creator wishes to do justice for the world that he made in His image! Or does he?
I watch in horror as the only thing Creator can mutter is: “Wow, that's the last time I eat Taco Bell!” and summons a whirlpool in the Sea of Sorrows, eliminating us from existence.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!