Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
What should BSOD's Facebook banner be?

Last posted Oct 29, 2012 at 10:53PM EDT. Added Sep 03, 2012 at 11:53PM EDT
88 posts from 25 users

So here's the deal. Every now and then I hold these competitions on Facebook where people give me an idea for my profile picture and banner.

The idea that gets the most Facebook likes is the winner, I then draw that idea myself and put it in my FB profile.

But Facebook is being lame right now. Everyone is too obsessed with posting their daily errands to bother with my contests anymore so now I'm bringing my competition to you guys since I know you people are more creative and less boring

Your challenge: Suggest what my Facebook Banner should be.

Rules:

-Keep it original
-No rude/questionable shit please. My family sees this profile
-Try to be as awesome as possible
-The concept that gets the most votes wins (I'll use one of those online polls or whatever once I pick some candidates)

Whatever your winning concept is. I WILL DRAW IT and it WILL be on my Facebook banner

This is what my current FB banner looks like so you guys know what I am capable of doing:

You can suggest anything to replace this, hell it can even be more Pinkamena Diane Pie. Whatever, just get suggesting.

The Blue Screen of Death as your banner, with a white outline Trollface on a blue background where your face would be.

^That's the funniest one yet.

I've got an idea guys: try to think of the most bitchin' awesome thing ever. Like Velociraptors with jetpacks throwing shurikens or stuff like that.

If I get enough suggestions I'll make a poll out of them

The Blue Screen of Death as your profile picture and the cover photo being a lot of computers in the background with the same thing: profile pic shaped and they all have the BSoD on them.

Think of it as a room full of computers with a virus on them, your profile picture space will be another computer. Do you get what I'm trying to say? If not, I can always give you picture of what I'm trying to illustrate here.

How about, take a picture of your face and replace both eyes as your current profile picture. Behind you will be the background made up of walls of circuits inside the motherboard/computer(add some cyber-electro FX in the background). Maybe add some caption of computer-related like "Your internet is mine" or some stupid puns in it or maybe not at all.

The side of a skyscraper, with something being thrown out of one of the top-story windows (far enough away that you can't make out what it is). The profile picture is zoomed in on it, revealing a computer with a BSOD on it.

RandomMan wrote:

Naked or scantely clad women.

Ha ha ha lmao

Anyway, my idea is: every character you love is on the windows xp's old wallpaper, doing picnic.

Last edited Sep 04, 2012 at 09:26AM EDT

Naked or scantely clad women.

Shows over, we have a winner right here. My Grandmother, Parents, Sister and all my younger cousins will really appreciate my artistic rendition of the female body

ಠ_ಠ

@Alex

Hmm, I could get creative with that. We'd have Xan Kreigor, Duke Nukem, Aang, Karkat, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Derpy, Cave Johnson and Carl Sagan all in the same image. That would be hard to draw though

Hey, you're pretty good at drawing (inb4 you made a program that draws for you). Hats off to you.

Well I used Google Forms for the KYM JFF Tournament thing, but it would be some much easier if we just had an integrated polling system here.

Zacharias Megahorn wrote:

Make it flying bears with AK 47s fighting off a herd of flying RaptorJesus(however the plural of RaptorJesus is spelled) using flamethrowers. And all of this over the New Zeland wilderness.

This, but Steampunk. Also have Derpy somewhere in the banner, but make her really inconspicuous.

Wait, what the hell is your grandmother doing on Facebook?

@Twins

An automatic-drawer is my personal dream. I'd make a drawing thread but it takes me soooo long to get vector art done :(

Anyway thanks for the tip, I'll try Google forms.

As for my Grandmother, well she is one of those cool Grannies that embrace new technologies

I have not made a poll yet but I'm going to. I was going to wait for a couple more days in the hopes I would get more suggestions

You've all posted good suggestions so far. I want more.

Last edited Sep 10, 2012 at 10:40PM EDT

Hmm I can imagine drawing myself doing a pokemon battle with another KYM user here

I'm not sure if I can draw my profile doing a pokemon battle, how do I caricature my profile?

Which KYM user should I do a pokemon battle with? This could be funny because the Facebook crowd will not know the context of the opponent I draw. So if I pick Zach, they will see me doing a pokemon battle with gay He-man. Or if I pick Ric they will see me battling some weird green cyborg pony

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Hmm I can imagine drawing myself doing a pokemon battle with another KYM user here

I'm not sure if I can draw my profile doing a pokemon battle, how do I caricature my profile?

Which KYM user should I do a pokemon battle with? This could be funny because the Facebook crowd will not know the context of the opponent I draw. So if I pick Zach, they will see me doing a pokemon battle with gay He-man. Or if I pick Ric they will see me battling some weird green cyborg pony

You should do a pokemon battle with Jack Candle. That way you're battling an orange.

A BSoD riding a computer riding a dog riding a bear riding a horse riding a giraffe riding an elephant riding a Tyrannosaurus Rex riding a Brachiosaurus riding a honey badger that don't give a fuck.

Oh so you must be Supportgunner. I wondered what that was. So whats happening here? I have to send you some special invite to use it?

How do I make so that people can just freely access it? I don't understand this confounded technology.

[edit]

Okay it was set to private. Hopefully I just changed that Try now

Last edited Sep 16, 2012 at 02:17AM EDT

I think people will still need a Google account to access it.

Lucky for me that I've had a Youtube account for some time.

Oh so you must be Supportgunner. I wondered what that was. So whats happening here? I have to send you some special invite to use it?

How do I make so that people can just freely access it? I don't understand this confounded technology.

[edit]

Okay it was set to private. Hopefully I just changed that Try now

I don't understand… it's a spreadsheet.

I don't understand either. It's not supposed to be a spreadsheet.

Someone tell me how this fucking works!? I'll try again tomorrow.

>BsoD
>computer troubles
>I seriously hope this isn't the case

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!