Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,732 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last posted Nov 23, 2012 at 02:26PM EST. Added Nov 20, 2012 at 05:28PM EST
55 posts from 31 users

Quantum Meme wrote:

Maybe I even, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) MDF, you just don't know how ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I am.

This is stupid

What the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) did you just ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) say about me, you little ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? I’ll have you know I ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) top of my class in the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and I have over 300 confirmed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I am trained in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and I’m the top ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in the entire ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). You are nothing to me but just another ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I will ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) out with ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) the likes of which has never been ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) before on this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), mark my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) words. You think you can get away with saying that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) to me over the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? Think again, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). As we ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I am contacting my secret network of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) across the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is being ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) right now so you better prepare for the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) . The ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) that wipes out the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) little thing you call your ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) . You’re fucking ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) can be ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and I can ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you in over seven hundred ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and that’s just with my bare ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

MDFification wrote:

What the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) did you just ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) say about me, you little ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? I’ll have you know I ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) top of my class in the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and I have over 300 confirmed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I am trained in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and I’m the top ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in the entire ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). You are nothing to me but just another ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I will ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) out with ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) the likes of which has never been ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) before on this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), mark my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) words. You think you can get away with saying that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) to me over the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? Think again, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). As we ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I am contacting my secret network of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) across the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is being ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) right now so you better prepare for the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) . The ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) that wipes out the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) little thing you call your ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) . You’re fucking ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) can be ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and I can ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you in over seven hundred ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and that’s just with my bare ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

WOW, According to this post, I'm ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)!

You know what, we could do maths with this as the unknown:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)^2 × 10 = 160

What's ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)?

Last edited Nov 20, 2012 at 05:40PM EST

Quantum Meme wrote:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)^2 × 10 = 160

What's ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) = 80 I think.

╚═( ͡͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝

Quantum Meme wrote:

ಠ_ಠ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

All right… After long contemplation in the shower, I decided to pull a John Nash… I kept forgetting that that 10 was there… It's gotta be 8…

Last edited Nov 20, 2012 at 06:28PM EST

Quantum Meme wrote:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)^2 × 10 = 160

What's ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)?

( ͡4 ͜ʖ ͡4)

Locking. I thought about doing it as soon as I saw it, because nothing is going to come from this. But I let it be. However…nothing is coming from this.

Verbose wrote:

Locking. I thought about doing it as soon as I saw it, because nothing is going to come from this. But I let it be. However…nothing is coming from this.

Knowing how ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is used online, this thread is perfectly on topic with its recent developments Verbose. Might not produce any useful stuff, but it perfectly follows that what it's about, the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) face. You can't expect ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) to start a discussion about euthanasia.

Actually, it did produce something. That image I posted, I am the creator of that. I already made it before the thread was made, but the topic is the reason I made it.

Last edited Nov 21, 2012 at 09:44AM EST

Verbose locking a thread that totally seems pointless as there is no discussion value and RandomMan producing a clean rebuttal with an unlock?

( ͡°,ʖ ͡°) oohhh…

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Oh yeah.

( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) Continue…

Verbose wrote:

>Implying I would make a thread with not potential value

dude, this is a jff thread. there is absolutely no reason to lock this

ON TOPIC ( ͡♥ ͜ʖ ͡♥ )( ͡♥ ͜ʖ ͡♥ )( ͡♥ ͜ʖ ͡♥ )( ͡♥ ͜ʖ ͡♥ )( ͡♥ ͜ʖ ͡♥ )( ͡♥ ͜ʖ ͡♥ )( ͡♥ ͜ʖ ͡♥ )( ͡♥ ͜ʖ ͡♥ )( ͡♥ ͜ʖ ͡♥ )( ͡♥ ͜ʖ ͡♥ )

amanda b. wrote:

dude, this is a jff thread. there is absolutely no reason to lock this

ON TOPIC ( ͡♥ ͜ʖ ͡♥ )( ͡♥ ͜ʖ ͡♥ )( ͡♥ ͜ʖ ͡♥ )( ͡♥ ͜ʖ ͡♥ )( ͡♥ ͜ʖ ͡♥ )( ͡♥ ͜ʖ ͡♥ )( ͡♥ ͜ʖ ͡♥ )( ͡♥ ͜ʖ ͡♥ )( ͡♥ ͜ʖ ͡♥ )( ͡♥ ͜ʖ ͡♥ )

Well, this was also at the specific request of another moderator, so it's not just me (I don't want to call said moderator out,) and I think the precedent it sets is a bad one, even for JFF.

I've explained myself to everyone posting (which is why I posted off-topic here instead of through PMs,) but I'm not going to argue against staff. The matter is resolved.

FudgeGruck wrote:

This is Le Verbose right nao:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Hey, what can you do? The moderation is full of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and Verbose is just one of those ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) who like to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) whenever there's a topic that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) or even ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) for that matter.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░ ░░░░░█▒░░░░░░░░▓██▓▓██▒▒▓▓█▓░░░░░░░█▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓███▓██▒▒▓██▓░░░░ ░░░░██░░░░░░▒██▒█░░░░█▒░░░░▒██░░░░▒██░░░░░░░░░░░██▒█▒░░░▓▓░░░████░░ ░░░██░░░░░░░▒▒░░█▒░░░█▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░█▒░░░█▓░░░░██░░░ ░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▓█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒████▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓██▓░░░░░░█▓░░ ░▒█▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒██▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░ ▓█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█▓░░ ░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒██░ ░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒██░ ░▓█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▒░░░░░██▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▒░ ░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▒▓▓██▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░ ░░▒█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░▒▓██▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▒░░ ░░░▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█▒░░░ ░░░░▓█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒███▓▓▒▒▒▓▓███▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█▒░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░

RISE FROM THE DEAD OH GREAT ONE!!

∧__∧
             ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
            ⊂  つ
             (つ ノ
              (ノ
     \      ☆
             |     ☆
          (⌒ ⌒ヽ   /
    \  (´⌒  ⌒  ⌒ヾ   /
      (’⌒ ; ⌒   ::⌒  )
     (´     )     ::: ) /
  ☆─ (´⌒;:    ::⌒`) :;  )
     (⌒::   ::     ::⌒ )
    / (    ゝ  ヾ 丶  ソ ─

It's tak( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ng ov( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)r ever( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)y( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited Nov 21, 2012 at 06:23PM EST

MDFification wrote:

Well looks like Karmabomb'd.
Someone mad.
(Fixed errybody's btw)

Yeah, I saw that.

That's happened in other threads that appear like they're going to blow up. Happened in Pony Gen a few times along with some JJ threads (or JJ-like threads.) Probably someone that wants to see flames fly.

Verbose wrote:

Yeah, I saw that.

That's happened in other threads that appear like they're going to blow up. Happened in Pony Gen a few times along with some JJ threads (or JJ-like threads.) Probably someone that wants to see flames fly.

If it gets too crazy, we can ask James to check it.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)But why has this thread lasted so long( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!