1. Suiseiseki (61 points spared)
2. Vriska
3. Captain Falcon
4. KYM-tan
5. Vinyl Scratch
6. Medic

Finish it off.

My game finally ended?

At last. Let's not do this shit again for a very, very long time.

Seriously, in retrospect, I shouldn't have made this thread.

Suiseiseki is the winner of Hurt/Heal Powered-Up.

Allright, so even now that the game is over there seems to be a lot more drama present than should be necessary. I'll make some things clear here that most parties seem to miss and hope to clear up some serious distrust against the moderation here.

• There is a difference between Sui the CHARACTER and Sui the USER, and many seem to think the sudden rise of Vriska fans was aimed against the latter. This is untrue, and I find it offensive you believe some of them would step that low. There was no organised raid against Sui the user, this is you creating drama.
    • Yes, there were some users who started participating due to the user sharing a nick with a character present in the game. These users were however very little, and stopped at maybe 1 or 2. All the others users that suddenly started participating did it to defend a character they love as being a Homestuck fan. A vote against Sui the character was a vote in favor of Vriska, and those votes weren't aimed at the user (besides those 1 or 2).
    • Again, there wasn't a "raid". There is no problem with IRC users participating in a JFF forum game. Some of you seem to believe they shouldn't be allowed to post to begin with, this is incorrect. IRC users are a part of the same KYM community you are, and thus they are allowed to post in the same public threads you post in. If you are asking us to take away their right to post on the site as members, you are asking an impossible task, and we will not do it unless they break rules.
  • Users that went to far will be dealt with, but they will be dealt with by us in private. We will not deal with this stuff in public. Multiple of you need to learn to trust us, because it seem you guys believe we would blindly allow these events to occur. Just because it doesn't happen where you can see it doesn't mean it won't happen at all.
  • Your party is not completely in their right either. Even the parties that were attacked a few times in the past few days have their share in offensive posting and attacking others. The issues between Katie and Sui aren't one sided, both of them have done plenty of efford to get under the other's skin, and both sides are to blame and need to stop contacting each other (your support of either side is also to blame just as much). Don't let yourself be blinded by anger, you are only becoming biased against one side while not seeing the flaws of the other. How much one side is to blame and who needs to be dealt with is up to us, not you.
    • We don't hate any of you! (Seriously, how many times this has come along already is just bad.)

Some of you who have personally contacted us might receive a PM in the following days giving some more explanation. If you have a question or disagree with me, you can contact me by PM and I will answer you as fast as I can (tomorrow might be an issue though due to Newyear).

P.S. My apologies to Kris that I made this post in his thread, but it was necessary.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!