Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

The Labs RP

Last posted Jan 13, 2013 at 10:28AM EST. Added Jan 13, 2013 at 09:55AM EST
5 posts from 3 users

Story opens on an lab, where people have been knocked by sleep gas, where they turn poor users into monstrous bots. Haven't seen Frank? Its the labs. They carried him away for experiments. And… and I know this because I was the cat who saw him got taken. Me, spores. And its my destiny. Oh, and does any…one… feel… pass out

The Plot:
Oh no! Every good User on KYM has been captured for grim experiments! It's your job to find everyother captured KnowYourMemites! (Use your OC, yourself, or whoever you like to go by.)

Story Start:

"What… where am I?" I notice a needle above my head. "Is… this hell?" I was restrained by chains but I managed to break free after several tries and got on my feet. I notice a heavily guarded door. Me, being the genetic experiment, open the door. Normal cats would have scratched the door.

I'm waiting for more users to join.

FridgeLogic seems to find a freezers storage thing. FRIDGE got his arms back from the storage!
Edit: After opening the door, I see there approximately 12 doors other than mine. I look in one of the doors, to see Fridge putting his arms back on. I open the door. "You must be a 'captive of science' stuck here to see a fate like my owner. Follow me, I have great sniffers for tracking more users of our home site."

Last edited Jan 13, 2013 at 10:27AM EST

FudgeGruck wrote:

>retrieve portal device

There is no portal device, yet you find a physgun in the window. It must be a prototype.

I'm picking up a smell of a neighbor.
"Fudge?" I shout at the wall, waiting for an answer.

I pick up another smell. Behind Fridge's wall, there seems to be a hammer.
I scratch the wall. It comes off easily. After extensive scratching I reach a glass surface.
"Fridge, may you punch this for me? I have paws so I have an inability to make a fist.

Last edited Jan 13, 2013 at 10:38AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!