Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,713 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Obligatory Desu Thread

Last posted Jan 25, 2013 at 11:01PM EST. Added Jan 25, 2013 at 01:15PM EST
26 posts from 18 users

Anyway the act of using desu is not a simple one~ desu. A user must know the appropriate time, and place for desu ~desu. Now Suiseiseki is my waifu ~desu.

Now for an appropriate desu thread there must be moar Suiseiseki. ~Desu

*Suiseiseki does not endorse this thread*

Teh Brawler wrote:

>getting downvoted for desu thread

Lol do you even /b/

>implying desu is /b/
>Posts without using desu~
>Mod upset about downvotes

Are these your jimmies, Brawler? I found them in a state of somewhat rustled…

Also, don't make a spam thread unless you're prepared to take negakarma.

Verbose wrote:

>implying desu is /b/
>Posts without using desu~
>Mod upset about downvotes

Are these your jimmies, Brawler? I found them in a state of somewhat rustled…

Also, don't make a spam thread unless you're prepared to take negakarma.

>implying I made this thread with even an ounce of seriousness

What the desu did you just fucking desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the fuck out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my fucking desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re fucking desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will shit desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking desu, kiddo.

Hey Desus,
My name is Desu, and I desu every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-desus who desu every second of their day looking at stupid ass desus. You are everything desu in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever desued any desu? I mean, I guess it’s fun making desu of people because of your own desuss, but you all desu to a whole new level. This is even worse than desuing off to pictures on desubook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best desu. I’m pretty much desu. I was captain of the desu team, and desu on my desuball team. What sports do you desu, other than “desu off to naked drawn Desu people”? I also get straight desu’s, and have a banging desu girlfriend (She just desu'd me; Shit was SO desu). You are all desus who should just desu yourselves. Thanks for desuing.
Pic Related: It’s me and my desu.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!