Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,714 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

How embarrassing! (KYMario Kart Thread)

Last posted Jan 29, 2013 at 09:28PM EST. Added Jan 29, 2013 at 12:24AM EST
15 posts from 13 users

We have not yet hosted an official/unofficial KYM Mario Kart race at all, or at the point where I have not been notified of a past one!

Shall we throw fruit, reptiles' homes, and sentient explosives at each other while we head for the finish?

If so, let's pick a title of the series to play on that has MP.

I vote for Mario Kart 7 and a community for this website on there.

Last edited Jan 29, 2013 at 12:28AM EST

Mario Kart 7 is fun, but it requires a 3DS and the game. I'm sure more users have Mario Kart Wii and the Wii console.

Another option is Mario Kart DS (I have all three games,) but I'm not sure which is more conducive to online multiplayer. I figure most people would be more likely to own Mario Kart Wii and Mario Kart DS than Mario Kart 7 though.

Also, would you like to change the title of the thread so people know what's going on inside? I know you may think that it makes people interested in the contents of the thread by making them curious. It just annoys me though, and some people will just overlook it if they don't like the meme (making the title misleading, which is even worse.)

I only looked, because I have insomnia and I moderate all threads.

Last edited Jan 29, 2013 at 03:03AM EST

I'll throw in on my personal preferences:

1. Mario Kart DS: I haven't played any of the Mario Karts in a while, but I've spent the most time playing the DS iteration. So I'd be more competitive (implying the Blue Shell means anything to a good player taking and keeping the lead.
  2. Mario Kart 7: Only for the music on the new Rainbow Road, and it's the only Mario Kart with two Rainbow Roads.
  3. Mario Kart Wii: I think most people would be likely to already have a Wii and Mario Kart Wii, and I'd prefer to have as many people as possibly playing. But hey, once you figure out who's interested and who has the console for it, then maybe there can be a KYM session for each of the games.

I don't have Double Dash, I can't buy it right now, and I don't even know if it has easy online multiplayer capabilities.

Pretty sure Double Dash is local multiplayer only, no online. Too bad I have no Mario carts to join you guys, sounds like it would be fun.

I guess I will request for a title change: How embarrassing! (KYMario Kart Thread)

Sure, we can play on the Wii if you guys want, we'll just need to post any friend codes we have for each other.

(I think there is a prompt that lets you face against your friends, right?)

I used to know this kid who said Mario Kart sucked because he thought the game wasn't realistic enough. Shame he never knew what he was missin out on did he?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!