Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,713 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Domino's App feat. Hatsune Miku

Last posted Mar 10, 2013 at 06:36AM EDT. Added Mar 08, 2013 at 10:16AM EST
24 posts from 17 users

Ok, that's too awkward for me to finish watching.

Anywho, I like Domino's pizza. Perhaps it's because I'm broke, I've grown accustomed to eating Domino's. I've never liked Pizza Hut, Little Caesar's, or Papa Johns all that much, and more local tastes are, well, local. I don't compare national chains to local varieties. I'm not sure that's fair. Local pizza places are meant to deliver (heh) a taste that's unique to an area or a particular style. Chains like Domino's have to appeal to a much wider and diverse customer base.

Er, more simply, St. Louis style pizza is made with provel cheese (gluey texture) and needs to stay true to that style. A lot of pizza outside of the St. Louis area can't really get into it.

Tens of thousands of people in the US in various areas of the US eat Dominos (and Pizza Hut and Papa John's and Little Caesar's…)

So even if a national pizza place like Domino's isn't liked by many people, they obviously make enough to stay in business.

As for reading off a card, I'm absolutely positive that he is. I don't see why he wouldn't be. When you're president/CEO, you have other business to attend to (like ensuring your pronunciation of what's on the card is decent enough and running a business) to memorize and one-take a spot like that.

And as for it being stupid, let's see how well it works. If it doesn't sell more pizza, then let's call it as it was as a family. But if you pull in millions of dollars (er, hundreds of millions of yen) from it, then I'd think we'd be the stupid ones.

Smells like meme elitism to me.

@verbose

Since I was the only one who brought up the taste, I'll assume that was for me. Anyways, I know, I was just kidding. I mean, I still think it tastes pretty bland, but they obviously are having plenty of people buying from them and don't need to change.

Dac wrote:

@verbose

Since I was the only one who brought up the taste, I'll assume that was for me. Anyways, I know, I was just kidding. I mean, I still think it tastes pretty bland, but they obviously are having plenty of people buying from them and don't need to change.

No.

We're fighting on this.

Don't be the bigger man here. Internet is meant for fighting.

As for the pizza taste thing, I mostly try to prevent people from piling on to one side in threads like this, is all. Just like you don't like Domino's (and many people don't,) I do like it. But had people started to praise Domino's, then I would have said how this tactic could backfire.

I'm being contrary and what not.

Last edited Mar 09, 2013 at 12:37PM EST

Papa johns is fucking bomb, but you gotta bake it. But I rather bake my own pizza than get that ready made synthetic pizza at little ceasers

This dudes a straight up G….

Last edited Mar 09, 2013 at 02:05PM EST

Round Table is my favorite, even though it's Super-Expensive and I have to drive nearly an hour to get to it.

Godfathers and Pizza Hut are my second two choices, but they usually leave me unsatisfied. I go in with a craving for Pizza, but leave with my craving still craving and I wind up going to the local Pizza Place next dinner because at least they can make good pizza.

Papa Murphy's is good too, though because my sister and mom don't like it and I don't live in my own house yet I rarely ever get to have it.

angstyHoodie wrote:

Yeah but you can't enjoy Miku Hatsune while eating pizza now can you?

Unless I just pull up a video on my iPhone of her while eating a different pizza.

I have no idea how the reaction face has anything to do with what I said, but posting images just gets you more karma. So that's why.

I am AHO Right? wrote:

Unless I just pull up a video on my iPhone of her while eating a different pizza.

I have no idea how the reaction face has anything to do with what I said, but posting images just gets you more karma. So that's why.

But you're not a REAL FAN unless you do what she wants, and she wants you to buy Domino's pizza.

yup gotta get those kramers

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!