Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,714 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

What's the weirdest FANFIC you've ever read?

Last posted Apr 22, 2013 at 07:57PM EDT. Added Apr 17, 2013 at 02:38PM EDT
27 posts from 19 users

We've got a weird fanart thread, how about our adventures in fanfic reading? There's some weird crud out there.
…………………………….

A Pokemon Fanfic With No Apparently Fixed Name#

That story is about the most insane thing ever. The whole thing seems like something written by a collaboration with Ed, Pinkie Pie, and Mabel Pines after drinking too much soda pop.

Last edited Apr 17, 2013 at 02:39PM EDT

Back in my brony days I tried to write one. It was about Doctor Whooves visiting the Grand Galloping Gala and oh god I can't go on the memories they tear at me like jagged knives hungry for regret.

1: Oh crap, I'm pregnant. It was featured in the Fanfic KYM episode.
2: Be careful what you wish for. I was going to do a dramatic reading for a forum, but had no mic.
3: Dipper goes to Taco Bell. Sadly, I read that. Tacos are not the same. Not posting Cupcakes or Sweet apple Massacre because they are almost the same.
4: Snoopy vs Kat.
I don't read too much Fanfics, so these might not be weird enough.

This thing called StarKits Prophcy… or Satrkits Prophecy or however the hell the author decides to spell the title one day or the other. Basically, think My Immortal for the Warrior Cats series of books. In fact, this may be worse.

TVTropes link for those that don't want to wade through the actual fic.

Last edited Apr 17, 2013 at 05:23PM EDT

Can't remember the name… But remeber most of the weird details

Scootaloo invites Dash for a date. A real date. They go to dinner together and watch a movie. The movie have some sexual parts. [Missing scene]
Dash invites Scotaloo to sleep at her house in the clouds, so Scoots don't have to sleep in the streets [Missing scene]
Scotaloo is running around using Dash's old wonderbolt suit. Dash looks at her "parts" trough the suit. Dash gets aroused [Missing scene]
They are in Dash's bed, looking at each other. Scootaloo asks if she can have a kiss. Dash kisses her (her firts kiss) both of them get aroused. More kissing. Dash start to get horny(Is this the word I want use?) She goes down on Scoots. Makes she have her first orgasm. And the second.
"-You just came, tiger" (She used this actuall words!)
[Missing scene (Probably more sexual stuff)]

Still excited for each other, Dash grabs Scootaloo trough the window (to show her how is flying). They land. Scoots thanks for the night with her.

"-Maybe another date next week?"
"-Sure, I'll pay for it"

THE END

Last edited Apr 17, 2013 at 08:00PM EDT

^ I was stupid enough to actually try to read that.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..
Well, since some folks are bringing up some of their weirdest fanon type stories, I recall one that I made involving the Koopalings, the cast of Top Cat, the Bookworm from…well, Bookworm, a near sighted Indian, and Yoshi teaming up with some OC's of mine to save the world from being transformed into Yoshis and imprisoned in a deadly Mother Goose/Fairy Tales book. Yes, you read right. I still have it somewhere and it makes me chuckle whenever I decide to read it because of how much of a Mind Screw it is. (The story is so insane it makes Adventure Time look like a Mickey Mouse short.)

What the heck

The single fanfic (a Pocahontas/Lilo and Stitch slash fic involving Stitch and the ditzy butler Wiggins) up there is why I don't read M-rated fics.

(If you value your childhood you WILL NOT CLICK THAT LINK. Mark my words.)

Last edited Apr 18, 2013 at 12:30PM EDT

Thirty Hs

Its actual title is HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. To describe what its about.. well, I'll let TVTropes say it all:

Whereas My Immortal was (in theory) written by a Wangsty 13 year old girl, this was (in theory) written by an insane 13 year old boy. So, instead of goffic sorrow and vampires, we get groinsaws and demonic astronauts in the very first sentence.

Bruno the Rustler wrote:

Can't remember the name… But remeber most of the weird details

Scootaloo invites Dash for a date. A real date. They go to dinner together and watch a movie. The movie have some sexual parts. [Missing scene]
Dash invites Scotaloo to sleep at her house in the clouds, so Scoots don't have to sleep in the streets [Missing scene]
Scotaloo is running around using Dash's old wonderbolt suit. Dash looks at her "parts" trough the suit. Dash gets aroused [Missing scene]
They are in Dash's bed, looking at each other. Scootaloo asks if she can have a kiss. Dash kisses her (her firts kiss) both of them get aroused. More kissing. Dash start to get horny(Is this the word I want use?) She goes down on Scoots. Makes she have her first orgasm. And the second.
"-You just came, tiger" (She used this actuall words!)
[Missing scene (Probably more sexual stuff)]

Still excited for each other, Dash grabs Scootaloo trough the window (to show her how is flying). They land. Scoots thanks for the night with her.

"-Maybe another date next week?"
"-Sure, I'll pay for it"

THE END

It's called Soft Candy. Not exactly my cup of tea, I prefer the R63 version called Fanboy.
Pic related:

^

Why would you post me up there? I would never… well, maybe I would read a fanfic like that out of curiosity.

As for the weirdest fanfic I have ever read, possibly My Little Parody (can't find the link…). Every moment of it is WTF, and it overuses memes and popular culture in a way that makes me feel very uncomfotable…
MFW I first read it…

All the Caillou Fics on Fanfiction.Net (except one, maybe) are about the most screwed up things in the history of fanfiction making.

The most bizarre out of all of them is probably the one where everyone's favorite hairless youngster faces existence which starts like it was a normal episode, but then everything goes completely and twistedly wrong…and that's just one that's rated T!

Last edited Apr 22, 2013 at 05:28PM EDT

I listened to the one when Jake penetrated Finn and then had his genitals grow three city blocks killing him. Rather than being disgusted I was too busy laughing the entire time.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!