Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,713 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Sh17 that KYM Says

Last posted Jul 17, 2013 at 08:51AM EDT. Added Jul 13, 2013 at 02:31PM EDT
51 posts from 35 users

This thread sucks, this forum sucks, this entire website sucks, I am out of here.

[Deactivates Account]

[Reactivates Account]

I'M SORRY I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! BAAAAW ;A;

Hype Train To Glory! wrote:

I have no idea where this thread is going.

Lone K. the X Wrote:

Well… shit.
lol i hoep taht alec merser maked teh thred simuletor 4 dis
NO. Let’s keep this on the down-low and post mildly moderately interesting things.

Last edited Jul 13, 2013 at 03:02PM EDT

"Why do the kids at school call me a fag and a weirdo?"
[posts picture of girl's cartoon character]
[talks about disgusting fetishes]
[generally doesn't adhere to the social rules and norms that keep this country strong and proud]

Last edited Jul 13, 2013 at 03:56PM EDT

Patrick wrote:

Sorry! You need a KnowYourMeme Gold Membership to view this post!

Sorry! You need a KnowYourMeme DIAMOND Membership to view this post!

Last edited Jul 13, 2013 at 06:21PM EDT

Captain Badass wrote:

Hello I am a spambot advertising a pointless product for the 12 seconds before this thread disappears.

witty comment HAHA GIVE ME KARMA PLS

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is digoxin but u can call me D!g0x!N!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch MLP w/ my boyfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! hes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,
D!g0x!N

CLYDE (Joe's Nightmare) wrote:

"Girls are dumb! They always want rights and shit!"

Nope. No regular KYM user has ever seriously said this. That's what we call a strawman- a complete misrepresentation of the opposing viewpoint that is easier to argue against, even though this has no actual consequence on the issue at hand. And to suggest that all who oppose feminism in its modern form are misogynist is the most…
Wait a minute… The debate has started! The words of the great prophet Kyntak have been fulfilled! ABANDON WEBSITE!
{shoots laptop repeatedly with rifle}

@0.99999

But what KYM does do is take joking things seriously and debate them, when the proper course of action is to continue the joke and not try to intellectually disassemble/understand it.

We're demonstrating this now.

No you all have it wrong KYM says nothing

This is KYM in a nutshell

And P.S. Efrain
Krama is never given when asked for
you should know that

Last edited Jul 14, 2013 at 06:47AM EDT

what this site needs is less cats said no cheezburger CEO ever
this cheeto should be laid to rest said no oldfag ever

GGGGGGGGGGGG said no newfag ever

@BSoD
that's just the IRC, shipping thread, furry thread, MLP general, Homestuck general, and OP
other than that we straight
and by straight I mean we Hard Gay

Disty wrote:

[Insert stupid and unfunny post here while shamelessly asking for karma]

Yeah you pretty summered this whole thread. No sarcasm..
So, you fags expect a thread simulator? I didn't promise about it, did i?

Last edited Jul 15, 2013 at 07:50AM EDT

­­­Alex Mercer wrote:

Yeah you pretty summered this whole thread. No sarcasm..
So, you fags expect a thread simulator? I didn't promise about it, did i?

You promised shit, but now you got your rep on the line with this. You better do it now, faget.

Kyntak wrote:

[Debate on feminism]

I belatedly jump into the conversation and explain at great length why Kyntak is way off base. I belatedly jump into the conversation and explain at great length why Kyntak is way off base. I belatedly jump into the conversation and explain at great length why Kyntak is way off base. I belatedly jump into the conversation and explain at great length why Kyntak is way off base. I belatedly jump into the conversation and explain at great length why Kyntak is way off base. I belatedly jump into the conversation and explain at great length why Kyntak is way off base. I belatedly jump into the conversation and explain at great length why Kyntak is way off base. I belatedly jump into the conversation and explain at great length why Kyntak is way off base. I belatedly jump into the conversation and explain at great length why Kyntak is way off base. I belatedly jump into the conversation and explain at great length why Kyntak is way off base.

Okay, maybe that's just me.

­­­Alex Mercer wrote:

Lone K. the X Wrote:

Well… shit.
lol i hoep taht alec merser maked teh thred simuletor 4 dis
NO. Let’s keep this on the down-low and post mildly moderately interesting things.

Oh, nows I gets it hahahahaha

This thread is not a meme +1 deadpool

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!