Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,714 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

*Ox Dox's One Stop Photoshop N Gif Center*

Last posted Nov 13, 2013 at 03:18AM EST. Added Oct 22, 2013 at 01:19PM EDT
26 posts from 9 users

Do you need to visually update your favorite meme? Do you need to make a shitty Gif a little less shitty? Our do you just want some Photoshopping done for personal reasons?….Well Come on down to Ox Dox's One Stop Photoshop N Gif Center, where i can make all your meme and gif fantasys come true.

TURN CRAP LIKE THIS

TO SHIT LIKE THIS SINCE FOCAL POINTS ARE WHERE ITS AT BITCH

OUR TURN A TURD LIKE THIS

TO THIS GARBAGE…….AND IT A PNG FILE THAT IS ALREADY CROPPED AND CUT…SO YOU DONT HAVE TO DO THAT SHIT CUZ I DID IT FOR YOU BITCH

SO RIGHT OF THE BAT YOU CAN SLAP THAT SHIT ON STUFF LIKE THIS

OR IF YOURE JUST LOOKING FOR SOME PHOTOSHOP I TURN THIS BULL

TO THIS PISS

So come on in. Just place you requests and post the tools i need and ill whip you up a batch of this goodness i got…..

And remember kiddos….let your mind be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Last edited Oct 22, 2013 at 01:31PM EDT

Digoxin wrote:

There are many ideas I've got. Sadly, they're all NSFW, so I'll ask you to take this video and paste Goat Tan's face over Francis's at 0:14.
I don't know what to put on Soldier's, but whatever. It's for the lulz.

downloader not working so for now i can only manipulate existing gifs

Last edited Oct 22, 2013 at 02:04PM EDT

Can you improve this gif?

I want it to vibrate as fast as this gif.

And make it that the words don't move. If you need the image without the words over it, just PM me and I'll send it. Just add it to the reaction faces gallery, the one I put there sucks, as you can see. ^

Last edited Oct 22, 2013 at 05:47PM EDT

Dorito5 wrote:

Can you improve this gif?

I want it to vibrate as fast as this gif.

And make it that the words don't move. If you need the image without the words over it, just PM me and I'll send it. Just add it to the reaction faces gallery, the one I put there sucks, as you can see. ^

i got it at he speed you wanted but for some reason after i upload it to kym it slows it down

yo oxdox how the eff do you make these
are you just importing gifs into photoshop or what because i cant seem to figure out how to do it
I mean i know how to make gifs in photoshop but I dont know how to import pre-existing gifs into it
If it's not too much trouble, could you send me a message about how you make all these rad gifs?

Actually you know what? I just fuckin went to youtube and looked it up.
Made this thing in about 10 minutes.

Gonna be putting this up in either Doge or that dancing pumpkin entry.

I want a picture of Lightning McQueen, but in a dress and instead of wheels he has sexy lady legs. A wig might not hurt either.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!