Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,732 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
You Laugh, You Lose

Last posted Dec 20, 2013 at 08:35PM EST. Added Dec 18, 2013 at 07:20PM EST
26 posts from 18 users

So I haven't seen one of these on here yet and I've always had so much fun with them, I figured I'd start one and watch it die a slow agonizing death.

Rules:
Easy Mode: If you laugh, you lose.
Intermediate Mode: If you smile or smirk, you lose.
Hard Mode: If your breathing rate changes, you lose.
Any pic, gif, or text goes so long as it complies with KYM's rules.

I'll start with something relatively tame.

I'm just sharing my story because people asked… Please don't judge me until you hear it all…

Wow… okay, I wasn't sure if I was ever going to tell anyone about this, but it's late and I'm sleep deprived so i guess I'll just write it now and regret it in the morning

First of all, – just for some background: My mom died right when I was born, (she was actually really, really hot- but this isn't about her. I guess that's messed up to say, but whatever.) I actually grew up with my dad's family, because my dad has all sorts of emotional issues and he bailed before I was born. So you can see, my childhood was really kind of messed up.

Anyways, growing up I feel like there was always a lot of distance between me and my sister. When I was about 17 or 18 I first noticed that my sister was a hottie.

I don't want to go into to many details about it, but basically what happened is that I accidentally found a video that she made of herself. I knew she didn't make it for me- but I thought she was so beautiful that I watched it twice. (probably would have watched it a hell of a lot more, except that like right around the time I found the video, all this crazy shit went down and I had to leave home. (My dad's family who I was staying with got in bad trouble with the law. I never talk about it).

Sooo… I was totally lusting after my sister at that point. She was also having bad trouble with the law. She was actually in custody when I left home.

My friend and I went to go pick her up. When I saw her that day, after seeing the video, I have to be honest, I just wanted to frak her brains out. Looking back on it now, it's pretty messed up- but I think she had feelings for me too. She actually kissed me right after we came to get her… and it wasn't a sisterly kiss, you know? I mean, it wasn't like ridiculously sexual or anything, but it definitely wasn't sisterly.

After we left, we all went to crash with my Sister's friends. On the trip there, my friend sort of implied that he wanted to get with my Sister, and I got a little jealous. He's a good looking guy- and even though she was my sister- I just felt like he was competition. Not much else happened between us for a while except some maybe-sexy hugging.

Pretty much everyone in my life at that point was wanted by the government, so we all moved around a lot. I'm not saying that I'm proud of it or anything, but it was kind of an awesome time.

My friend and my sister never hooked up I don't think- but I thought there was some serious sexual tension going on between them. It was around that time that I got really badly hurt in an accident. It was messed up. I almost died. But when I was in recovery my sister came to see me, and out of the clear blue sky she started gives me this awesome, slow, passionate kiss on the lips.

Sadly (although, I guess for the best) nothing ever came of it. We spent some time apart… and I started to get really religious, so I tried not to think of her that way. It was actually going well for a long time- like I was totally over her. But I have to say, like a year or so after all that stuff went down, we were out sailing (not like a date or anything romantic like that), and she was wearing like the hottest bikini I've ever seen and it brought back all the old feelings. Sigh.

A little while later she actually wound up with my friend from before (the sexual tension guy). I can't say I was surprised.

But even after she was shacking up with my friend, there was one time we were at a party… my friend was inside, and my sister and I were outside alone. It was a really intimate moment. I think something might have happened, except that I killed the mood when I told her that Darth Vader was our father and that I had to go face him.

Do you all want to know what's truly hilarious?

The current state of the KYM wiki.

The KYM wiki was made to document any important event on the site.

Eventually some users decided they needed their own pages. This brought on edits to every page making fun of users and berating them for making pages of themselves. The wiki's activity then died as it should have.

But then it arose again. Users found it and decided to push their own injokes and make their own pages for a shot at KYM fame. Because apparently, that's something everyone desperately needs on KYM. To be recognized. No, fuck you for having fun, fuck you for trying to document memes. We're ALL on this site to be recognized.

Naturally, these pages were met with the same treatment and they were mocked. Some users laughed, some were butthurt. We all moved on and the wiki died, once again.

But there was one user who stayed. One who couldn't stand the idea of people mocking his injokes, mocking the site he believes he deserves to be recognized in. He creates pages for his own injokes and refuses to let others mock it. He refuses to let others speak ill of him. I know because I tried. You know what happened when I did? He went crying to the wikia staff because my vision of the wiki did not coincide with his vision of the hugbox he wants the wiki to become.

This user has made pages praising his own shit. He's requested pages talking ill of users be deleted. And he's had multiple users who undid his edits banned from the wikia.

Who is this user who wishes to be praised for his work and will not allow any voice of displeasure towards anything he does? Who demands people love his shit and not call him out for being a autofellater?

This user is our very own Shadowmancreator

Why is this in the YLYL thread? Because I find it hilarious. Users feel important enough to warrant their own pages, then they're offended when others disagree. It's possibly the most hilarious thing I've ever seen.

Last edited Dec 20, 2013 at 01:06AM EST

le super original user wrote:

Eventually some users decided they needed their own pages. This brought on edits to every page making fun of users and berating them for making pages of themselves. The wiki's activity then died as it should have.

But then it arose again. Users found it and decided to push their own injokes and make their own pages for a shot at KYM fame. Because apparently, that's something everyone desperately needs on KYM. To be recognized. No, fuck you for having fun, fuck you for trying to document memes. We're ALL on this site to be recognized.

Naturally, these pages were met with the same treatment and they were mocked. Some users laughed, some were butthurt. We all moved on and the wiki died, once again.

But there was one user who stayed. One who couldn't stand the idea of people mocking his injokes, mocking the site he believes he deserves to be recognized in. He creates pages for his own injokes and refuses to let others mock it. He refuses to let others speak ill of him. I know because I tried. You know what happened when I did? He went crying to the wikia staff because my vision of the wiki did not coincide with his vision of the hugbox he wants the wiki to become.

This user has made pages praising his own shit. He's requested pages talking ill of users be deleted. And he's had multiple users who undid his edits banned from the wikia.

Who is this user who wishes to be praised for his work and will not allow any voice of displeasure towards anything he does? Who demands people love his shit and not call him out for being a autofellater?

Why is this in the YLYL thread? Because I find it hilarious. Users feel important enough to warrant their own pages, then they're offended when others disagree. It's possibly the most hilarious thing I've ever seen.

I agree wholeheartedly, and I must say it's beyond sad to me that this even happened. I was around long before the site was thrown away like a baby on prom night so when I saw that it was rediscovered, my interest was piqued. What happened afterwards was horrifyingly unfunny and honestly a little confusing. The point of the wiki was long abandoned and what we now have is a completely unironic circlejerk.

The fact that someone would actually go so far as to contact the wikia community staff to ban people for jokes on a wiki about this website is actually pretty hilarious, so yes. I lost in this thread. I lost out loud.

I lost.

The KYM wiki was something supposed to be successful, but reached a point of being a joke. It was actually enjoyable to see the hate of users, and bashing the undead injokes that has resurfaced by someone's dead mind. Until someone so butthurt and so naive would try to bawl about his "work", trying to be recognized in a pretty unrecognized website.

Derpy Vaz wrote:

I'm just sharing my story because people asked… Please don't judge me until you hear it all…

Wow… okay, I wasn't sure if I was ever going to tell anyone about this, but it's late and I'm sleep deprived so i guess I'll just write it now and regret it in the morning

First of all, – just for some background: My mom died right when I was born, (she was actually really, really hot- but this isn't about her. I guess that's messed up to say, but whatever.) I actually grew up with my dad's family, because my dad has all sorts of emotional issues and he bailed before I was born. So you can see, my childhood was really kind of messed up.

Anyways, growing up I feel like there was always a lot of distance between me and my sister. When I was about 17 or 18 I first noticed that my sister was a hottie.

I don't want to go into to many details about it, but basically what happened is that I accidentally found a video that she made of herself. I knew she didn't make it for me- but I thought she was so beautiful that I watched it twice. (probably would have watched it a hell of a lot more, except that like right around the time I found the video, all this crazy shit went down and I had to leave home. (My dad's family who I was staying with got in bad trouble with the law. I never talk about it).

Sooo… I was totally lusting after my sister at that point. She was also having bad trouble with the law. She was actually in custody when I left home.

My friend and I went to go pick her up. When I saw her that day, after seeing the video, I have to be honest, I just wanted to frak her brains out. Looking back on it now, it's pretty messed up- but I think she had feelings for me too. She actually kissed me right after we came to get her… and it wasn't a sisterly kiss, you know? I mean, it wasn't like ridiculously sexual or anything, but it definitely wasn't sisterly.

After we left, we all went to crash with my Sister's friends. On the trip there, my friend sort of implied that he wanted to get with my Sister, and I got a little jealous. He's a good looking guy- and even though she was my sister- I just felt like he was competition. Not much else happened between us for a while except some maybe-sexy hugging.

Pretty much everyone in my life at that point was wanted by the government, so we all moved around a lot. I'm not saying that I'm proud of it or anything, but it was kind of an awesome time.

My friend and my sister never hooked up I don't think- but I thought there was some serious sexual tension going on between them. It was around that time that I got really badly hurt in an accident. It was messed up. I almost died. But when I was in recovery my sister came to see me, and out of the clear blue sky she started gives me this awesome, slow, passionate kiss on the lips.

Sadly (although, I guess for the best) nothing ever came of it. We spent some time apart… and I started to get really religious, so I tried not to think of her that way. It was actually going well for a long time- like I was totally over her. But I have to say, like a year or so after all that stuff went down, we were out sailing (not like a date or anything romantic like that), and she was wearing like the hottest bikini I've ever seen and it brought back all the old feelings. Sigh.

A little while later she actually wound up with my friend from before (the sexual tension guy). I can't say I was surprised.

But even after she was shacking up with my friend, there was one time we were at a party… my friend was inside, and my sister and I were outside alone. It was a really intimate moment. I think something might have happened, except that I killed the mood when I told her that Darth Vader was our father and that I had to go face him.

…..10/10.

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

For the love of God, you know I was trying to improve the wiki and clean it of all the spam you left on it? Good God, I don't know where to begin on how badly you screwed that place up. And then whenever I did clean up a page, you went and changed it right back, which is what resulted in your ban. The wiki was doing real bad and everything because of you, and no one else.

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

blue wrote:

@Shadowmancreator
@le super original user
Can't you two fagets stop derailing this thread?

Although I agree, there's no reason to call anyone a faggot

Last edited Dec 20, 2013 at 11:35AM EST

"I love you too mom" I say as she leaves for work leaving her "sick" son at home for the day. One whole day to prepare for the glory. Everything has already been procured and is waiting in my closet, it has been for almost a month, waiting for what seems like an eternity for his word. Last night i was laying in bed and right as i was about to fall asleep he whispered in my ear. "Tomorrow."
I knew exactly what he meant and exactly what i must do. Living your entire life with another being inside of you isnt as uncomfortable as you might think, especially when he's been around alot longer than you and can tell you exactly how to react in a situation. Every choice is still down to me though. I have to allow him to do anything, from killing a stray dog and dissecting it just to see the heart beating in its chest for a minute or two before it finally dies, to cutting down the length of my thigh and watching the dark red blood slowly ooze up from the stinging incision.
He likes blood. The sight of it is really the only thing that gets my heart racing anymore thanks to the countless things he's suggested I do. However it seems I am never the one doing anything, simply an observer in my own body. For lunch I had a delicious raw liver and a couple multivitamins. Gotta keep my precious gift to him thick and delicious. I have kept my body healthy through the years just to keep him happy, running, lifting, jiu jitsu, yoga. I am the pinnacle of human perfection, mucsles tight and toned, perfect blood pressure. I would do anything for him and in fact i am about to do the only thing he has demanded of me.
Its hard to imagine just one life can hold so much importance in this twisted world of ours. How did I get to be so lucky? I'm babbling, i must get back to work it's almost 4:30 just two hours until my mom gets home… just enough time. I go up into my room and begin preparing everything that will me needed. The candles, the bucket, the camera, a tripod, my knife and the cuffs to hang myself upside down from my ankles, everything i need in such an unsuspecting gym bag.
I close the curtains in my room and begin to light the candles. Today is definitely the day that i complete my one goal in this sad pathetic little life. I turn the camera on and begin to explain myself of what about to do, and why I'm doing it. "My name is David, David Taylor. I live in Cutler Bay, Florida I am 16 years old and today I am going to sacrifice myself and give him my blood." I say clearly staring directly into the camera calmly as i felt a cold dark wave envelop me.
His presence is majestic, I live for it. In fact I am about to die for it and i'm not even scared that's the crazy part. Normally suicide is a cry for help, which I believe this is, just not help for myself help for everybody else. "I dont expect you to understand why I am doing this, fuck I dont even understand this. All I know is it must be done, he has called to me and explained the importance of it. My blood he says is necessary, All of it, every last drop."
So with these words i move alway from the camera and place the bucket in place underneath where i will be hanging and slide my nightstand over to the middle of the room so i can grab the knife after I strap myself in. You can't possibly imagine how difficult it is to hang yourself upside down from the celing without assistance. The blood is rushing to my head making me kind of dizzy as i begin to recite what comes to my heart. "Without darkness there is no light, Flow through me now and consume my soul for eternity in undending dark." Without any hesitation as if it wasnt even me my hand grasps the knife and raises it toward my neck. "Soon this pathetic life will end so that the rest of yours may not." The blade finds its way to my jugular and right as it is about to pierce my flesh forever setting me free and completing my mandated lifelong mission the door opens.
My mother seeing what is about to happen gets scared and says "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air" I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said FRESH and had a dice in the mirror if anything i could tell that this cab was rare But I thought now forget it, yo home to Bel-Air. I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby 'Yo, home smell you later.' Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air

Shadow Man wrote:

For the love of God, you know I was trying to improve the wiki and clean it of all the spam you left on it? Good God, I don't know where to begin on how badly you screwed that place up. And then whenever I did clean up a page, you went and changed it right back, which is what resulted in your ban. The wiki was doing real bad and everything because of you, and no one else.

You fail to grasp the intention of the KYM wiki then, if you think it should be professional

blue wrote:

@Shadowmancreator
@le super original user
Can't you two fagets stop derailing this thread?

I'm not derailing the thread at all.

I posted something hilarious. Many users agreed. I'd say that's perfect for a YLYL thread.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!