Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,732 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

How did you first discover KYM?

Last posted Jan 18, 2014 at 01:34AM EST. Added Jan 17, 2014 at 09:18PM EST
11 posts from 11 users

Funny story.

I was walking along in the evening, having just retired from my place of work, when two men accosted me. One was tall, built like a boar, but he stayed the rear. The other was a tad shorter, but a great deal uglier. He reached, grabbed me by the collar, and demanded that I surrender any cash on my person. Alas, I was a poor lad, and not a cent to spare. In a rage, they beat me with sticks and stabbed me for the longest time, stole my belongings, then left me there. As I lay there in pain, a voice came, the saddest I had heard, as though the chorus of children dying at a distance. It said it was time for my Eternal Punishment for my Earthly and Spiritual Sins.

And so I was thrust into the Earth, the stone and dirt of eons rending my flesh and bone. I was pushed deep, so deep that it became hot. Too hot. The heat was unbearable, and I could see my skin turn bright red and sizzle. I wanted to scream but my mouth and throat flooded with fragments of bedrock and melting stone. I thought "this is it, this is the apex of suffering".

That is, until my fall broke into the opening of a great cavern, glowing with the heat radiating from the Earth's core. As I free fell into the infinite burning abyss, choking on the pain and earth, I could see words far beyond me. Through my scorched eyes, long past the point of tears, I could make out the letters, cast from the bones of the stillborn:

"O HAI Cale!"

It was then I knew my suffering had only begun.

Last edited Jan 17, 2014 at 09:36PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!