Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,714 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

THE TRUTH ABOUT KNOWYOURMEME

Last posted Jul 10, 2014 at 02:32PM EDT. Added Jul 01, 2014 at 05:14AM EDT
30 posts from 24 users

It was created by LATVIAAAAAAAAAAAA TOOOOOOO CONNNTROOOLL USSSSSSSS ALLLLLLLLL.Trough making us all step on LEEEEEEGO BRIIIICKS.They are responsible for the creation of the Cringeworthy gallery and they made us all step on a lego brick.The BEAVEEEEEEERS WHO CONTROL IT,HAVE TEAMED UP WITH DENMARK TO KILL US ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

RandomMan is actually a KGB Rabbit agent from Germany hired to spy and "Ban" us~!!
And Bob is actually a hitman who finishes the job in Banning us~!!

It's a conspiracy i say~! a CONSPIRACY~!!!!

"Latvia and Denmark did not do anything with the Cringeworthy gallery nor want us to step on Lego bricks for an eternity nor paid me do wipe your memories good day gentlemen."

Gashadokuro wrote:

RUKARIO MCFLY AND ANN HIRO ARE SECRETLY UNDERCOVER MODS USING DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS

IT WOULDN'T SURPRISE ME, EITHER

DO YOU KNOW HOW I AM NOT A MOD?

BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE!

We're all just human souls turned into sentient digital lifeforms. And you will become one of us soon. Get out while you still have a chance.

Know Your Meme has nothing wrong with it. You'd know that, right? My understanding of it is this:

Illuminati can be involved in numerous things with out tell anyone. Secret things.

I believe that KYM could be getting data from the users to see what the internet likes. Like how facebook did that thing a while back that everyone complained about. Lots of people didn't even know about it in the first place. Understandably, KYM could have a secret force behind it. Mods could be in on it and the users are clueless… In all seriousness though, KYM could actually have some thing behind it where they bend the internet's memes in ways that choose what stays and goes. Notice how a new meme starts up and theres always people attacking it? Also whenever a brand new member arrives we'll condemn them if they do one thing wrong? There's evidence everywhere. I believe we're through the looking glass here…

hint: read the first letter of every sentence

Last edited Jul 04, 2014 at 08:52PM EDT

Fridge wrote:

THIS WILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING

YOU FOOLS! YOU'VE MADE IT SO OBVIOUS!

I just wanna say I posted this on Tumblr and it got over 1,000 notes and Wil Wheaton reblogged it.

It's not a subliminal message if you have to point it out. The idea is that they subtly manipulate you without you realizing. Imagine if one of the mods (or anyone else from the illuminati really) kept running up behind you every 5 minutes to point out all the different illuminati messages around you? They'd lose their impact

Fridge wrote:

I just wanna say I posted this on Tumblr and it got over 1,000 notes and Wil Wheaton reblogged it.

That's because Wil Wheaton is part of the illuminati too, he's one of the co-founders along with Obama and Beyonce

Know Your Meme along with other popular sites like YouTube, 4chan, Tumblr, reddit, Wikipedia, and so forth are parts of a giant digital magic circle in which as of now can't be activated due to one thing; the sites haven't reached the required numbers for it to be activated. You see this circle requires that all of these sites reach a target number of users to be active members for it to work. When all of these sites finally reach that target number the circle will activate it's spell and the souls of every member of those sites will be forcibly ripped out of their bodies and shoved straight into the internet instantly converted to data.

The "soul data" will then be pulled straight to the one responsible for the spell, Valve, or to be more precise Gabe Newell. Why does Gabe need the souls of hundreds, thousands, even millions of internet users? To create his magnum opus, Half-Life 3. Once Half-Life 3 is made and sold around the world an incredible thing will happen, the gates of heaven will open up. When the gates open Gabe will finally achieve his true goal. He will finally meet and devour god so he can become god.

Twenty-One wrote:

That's because Wil Wheaton is part of the illuminati too, he's one of the co-founders along with Obama and Beyonce

You forgot about Jay Z.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!