Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,714 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Fictional foods/menu items that you REALLY want to try in real life.

Last posted May 01, 2015 at 11:53PM EDT. Added Mar 21, 2015 at 05:47PM EDT
31 posts from 30 users

Or, as commenters translated:

A Krabby Patty with 24 mustard-grilled well-done all-beef patties with an extra cheese slice for each, double toppings plus extra grilled onions and special sauce, all on stacked lightly buttered jelly-spread toast in place of buns to go.

W̢͓̬͕̰̦͙̦͕̓ͮ̍ͮ͒E̅ͭ͂͛ͦ͏̩̤̯̥̺̩̻̟̖ ̧̜̖̜̦̖̩̰̑ͭ̿ͩ͊̽͗̿̚ͅS̀̃̆͋͋͏̬̰̫̬̫̦͇͕͠E̳͎͎̱̤̱ͦ̋̇̈R̅͋̓ͤ̚͏̘̲̼͚V̻̻ͯͣ̓E̡̡̺͓͖̳̭̭͔̹̎̌͌̊ ̞̠̳̣̋ͦ̋ͩ̈́ͪF̛̘̩̟̹̆̈́ͪͫ̓̕O̫͒̐͂̏͆͡O̵̜̞̞̳͖̣͙̳ͭ͆ͫ͊̉͋D͌̾̏̂̓̾͏̶͉͈̩̩͖͟ ͣ͛́́̈͏̧̮̫̘̹͓̰͍͇H͉ͭͧ̽͞E̢̪͈͑́͞R̸̠̭̐͐͆͆̆E̶̹̳̫̻̯̙͛̎́ ̡͕̹̰̥̭ͨͭ̆ͅS̵͈̳̲͈̞̺̓͋ͤ̂͞I̡̛͖̥̦̦̱ͪ̎͞R̴̫̖̜̿͊̏̄̃ͣ̄͘̕

Tubby custard and tubby toast

Ever since I was a little I wanted to know how they taste.
Althought tubby toast maybe just tastes like normal bread, and tubby custard like strawberry custard :( …But still

Last edited Mar 22, 2015 at 01:32PM EDT

I want to try Talen-Jei's cocktails, especially the White-Gold Tower. I imagine the Cliff Racer would be quite a bit too much for me, though.

"First is the "Velvet LeChance" which is a mixture of blackberry, honey, spiced wine and a touch of nightshade… perfectly safe, I assure you."

"Second, we have the 'White-Gold Tower' which is heavy cream with a layer of blended mead, lavender and dragon's tongue on top."

"Last, and only for the bravest of souls, we have the "Cliff Racer" which is Firebrand Wine, Cyrodiilic Brandy, Flin and Sujamma."

ddddiig wrote:

Sunset Sarsaparilla. Because I like Root Beer.

Oh my god yes. I remember looting a sunset sarsaparilla factory and didnt even have enough to carry it all.

Ever heard of the Sinners Sandwich?

It has turkey, strawberry jam, and corn flake cereal in it. It sounds weird as hell, but people (irl) say it's pretty good.

Also, poképuffs.

They look like macaroons mixed with cupcakes. I don't care if they're basically pet food. They look delicious.

Last edited Mar 30, 2015 at 03:56PM EDT

i'd like to try big smokes order:

"I'll have a number nine, a number nine large, a number six with extra sauce, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese, and a large soda "

In the Jetsons (the Jetsons-Flinstones crossover), there was a futuristic-type food that was no larger than a pill, but upon being eaten, it made the consumer feel absolutely stuffed. In the episode, I believe the particular food it emulated was steak, but I imagine other foods were emulated as well. I'd like to try it when I'm hungry just to see what it's like to eat almost nothing and feel full afterwards.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!