Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,714 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Best Troll Comments.

Last posted Jun 14, 2010 at 12:14PM EDT. Added Jun 13, 2010 at 03:52AM EDT
11 posts from 8 users

In this thread, we post things that are so stupid or dumb, it make us laugh, and than post it on you tube to troll, for the lulz of course.

"I hate gays not because they are gay, but because they are faggots."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBxQnGleemk

Works too.

Also I recommend Onision videos, they are always controversial, and people there always over react.

And dont react to anything in this thread negatively, its just for fun.

Last edited Jun 13, 2010 at 03:56AM EDT

Lol heard that, still love it though.

lol on another onision video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8BQSXa543E

"Back in WW2 I never minded the smell, but we lost thankfully."

Last edited Jun 13, 2010 at 12:38PM EDT

To be honest I gotta totally trolled yesterday.

In Pro Wrestling, trolling between fans of different promotions is INFINITE. Trust me, the trolling between WWE smarks (a smark is "smart mark", a mark is fan of wrestling), TNA smarks and indie smarks. Smarks, also known as the Internet Wrestling Community or IWC for short in reality makes up about 10% of wrestling fandom but do 90% of the wrestling talk on the internet and 100& of the trolling. In essense, each and every smark hate every member of his own kind, much like Lobo would gladly kill every member of his own race for the lulz.

Anyways, on 411mania there are excellent wrestling articles but 90% of the commentors are super trolls, and alas, I got sucked into arguement with one.

On a newsbit about one my favourite promotions, Pro Wrestling Guerrilla (a small promotion in SoCal), user Mark Troll (umm hmmm) did the traditional diss on anyone not wrestling in the WWE:

"None should go see this because it's time to face the facts that nobody cares about lame vanilla midget indy wrestling guys that can't even be in TNA because doing flips doesn't matter if you can't have mic skills. Sorry kids but you can't feed your family with * matches and these guys look more like they should be selling burgers than stars."

I replied with this
"Oh I see what you're saying Mark Troll; If I know there's a modern day equivalent to Jimi Hendrix and he's going to play in my town but only to a few hundred I just shouldn't go see him despite his talent?

You're absolutely right, I can finally see clearly now."

He pwned me with this
"Yeah, cuz Jimmy Hendrix was a total spot monkey* didn't even know how to tell a story just played a bunch of solos that didn't mean anything couldn't even draw hippies to Woodstock cause they were just there to see The Who who had way better mic skills."

*"Spot Monkey" is a common insult among smarks, used to denote wrestlers who can't tell a story in the ring and instead fill their matches with stuff like flips.

For most of you, this post will seem very obsure. For anyone who get's it, you'll be screaming "Damn…pwn'd"

I read it, but as you stated.

"For most of you, this post will seem very obsure. For anyone who get’s it, you’ll be screaming “Damn…pwn’d”"

Your the only one who gets it.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!