Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,732 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

I need an Idea...

Last posted Aug 09, 2010 at 03:10PM EDT. Added Aug 08, 2010 at 09:47PM EDT
16 posts from 15 users

Okay, so there's this soldier, right? In the war, his body gets messed up real bad (I don't care how) so he has to get his arms and lower legs amputated. The trauma of battle also drove him insane, so he thinks he's a dog. An amputee dog. An amputee dog that's really easy to kidnap, because that's what some Nazis do to him. They bring him to their master, a GRAND LICH OF THE SS, who outfits him with mechanical canine limbs. The Nazis keep him as their pet and they have all kinds of wacky adventures.

Okay, so there are two kingdoms. One is the noodle kingdom, the other is the pizza kingdom. Long ago there was a great war between the pizzas and the noodles. The noodles had a great warrior with noodle-tastic powers who single handedly defeated the pizza army.
100 years later a boy named tortellini (lini for short)has inherited the noodle-tastic powers.

In lini's class, there is a mysterious boy named Ravi who finds that he's the last man of the pizza race who was hidden in the noodle kingdom. meanwhile, the pizzas are a dieing race that have just run out of men. Ravi returns to the pizza kingdom and tells the pizza ladies where they can find men (in order to save his own skin) They plan a secret attack on the noodle kingdom to kidnap all of the guys!

Now lini and his friend ramen must find the lost pizza king and pasta princess and stop the massive kidnapping before it's too late!

http://karnella.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d268onm

Last edited Aug 08, 2010 at 10:54PM EDT

Ok, well here is my idea:

Well, there is this kid, and he is say, 14 or so. He is middle class, white, and the time is pretty recently. He has a few friens, you know, one fat white kid, a smart Jewish kid who is made fun of, and the typical Asian nerd who is still learning English. They all have big, hilarious adventures coping with their school and social status (Except, in the end, its always ok). Now the catch is the kid's family. He has a drug addict of a sister, an uncaring mom, a father who always screws things over for him and works for the government, a German immigrant boarding in his house, and an illegal alien living in his attic who is unsuccessfully starting his acting career, and is a massive drinker. Now, the story is up to you, this fits any type of story, but I like it from the father's perspective.

I has a story :3

It's about a boy who decides to let her girlfriend live with him. However, she has a pet dog and really wants it to stay. Even though the boy hates dogs, he agrees because she would leave him otherwise. While on her last trip back to home state (to pick up the rest of her stuff), the girlfriend assigns the boyfriend to watch over the dog. The dog then manages to escape, and of course, the boy has to find it before his girlfriend returns. He buys a dog-whistle from an old pawn shop in hopes of finding the dog. But whenever he uses the whistle, a random dog would appear and follow him where ever the boy went.

Looking for his girlfriend's dog in despair (with other dogs), he slowly develops a bond with them. A few die, one saves his life, etc. After finally finding the dog, he fully accepts him into his new home :3

THE END D:<

Make a movie about how everyone are nice everyday Zombies, and something happens and some turn from undead to alive and the nasty living people attack the sweet normal undead people and pass on a cure that turns the nice everyday Zombie's into the nasty living people who try to feed the nice Zombie people brains with the cure in side the brains… but then a group of Zombies start to group up and fight the mean ugly and nasty living people, to free the world of this cure….

I haz an idea.

Okay there's this guy, who is blind, deaf, and a quadriplegic. One day his nose falls off and he finds out that he has throat cancer from smoking every day of his poor quadriplegic life. He has his voice box amputated. A week later his doctor tells him that he has aids from sharing needles with his druggy friends. On his birthday the next week he rolls into traffic and get hit by an airplane.

THE END

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!