Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,730 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Games that you had to convince yourself to beat

Last posted Oct 31, 2010 at 10:02PM EDT. Added Oct 06, 2010 at 02:26PM EDT
10 posts from 10 users

Most recently, Demon's Souls. That game took WAY TOO LONG to beat the first time around because of all the times you are supposed to die in the game. However, despite all the deaths, ambushes by other players, and throwing the PS3 controller in a fit of rage, I finally beat the game…

…only to find out that you can play a new game with all your stats, equipment, and everything, but at 8 times the difficulty. I haven't played the game since.

Saints Row 2, that game was complete garbage but I loved the 1st game so I had to beat it T_T

Dead 2 Rights Retribution, I love the series, even though it gets worse and worse and worse I cant stop playing it.

No more heroes 2 on Bitter difficulty and no upgrades, that game was just bloody hard and very disappointing, but I liked the 1st game alright so I just had to beat it in a similar method.

Resident Evil 3, Heavy (Hardest diff), Knife only. All of the Resident Evil games are pretty much meant to be played with a knife and easy as hell to do so with. But RE3 was actually challenging. Sprinting Zombies, Nemesis etc. So much stuff gets in your way. But the evasive moves system helped a lot.

MGS: Portable Ops. Sure it was a good game, but I was in a hurry to play Peace Walker and couldn't wait to finish it. I'm extremely OCD about having to beat every single game in a series in order. If I start it, I have to finish it.

Max Payne (New York Minute), VERY FREAKIN HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu

desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!