Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,714 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Excerpts from my blog

Last posted Feb 04, 2011 at 04:20PM EST. Added Feb 04, 2011 at 08:04AM EST
13 posts from 11 users

This is from an entry titled "Pwnzerisms: Entry 1"

Do you what I hate? People who read my computer screen over my shoulder. You're just looking at your favorite forum topic, when you notice that there's an odd shadow across your screen. You turn around, and there's some creepy dude with his face just- I guess I'd say hovering- an inch behind your shoulder, and you get startled, and you're all 'HOLY CRAP!'. I flipping HATE that. People do that to me all the time. They just hover over my shoulder, and I don't notice these shoulder-readers until 5 minutes after they started watching me. When I see them, I just start yelling "GTFO!" and they hightail it out of there. And I'd sit there, thinking, just thinking. This is what I'd think: Why do people always stick their nose in other's buisiness? I don't think I'll ever know.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a couple shoulder-readers to chase away.

Excerpts from my twitter:

I have a box of family-size Cheez-its all to myself. There is no way that this day can get better.

My capacity to enjoy masturbation is now fully dependent on whether or not I'm on the phone with my boyfriend.

I totally ship @MoargunClimber x @Lanthus now.

Single quote from my tumblr:

β€œHis crew includes a badger with a troubled past and nothing left to lose, an elephant who never forgets -- to kill! And a seldom-used crab named Lucky, a.k.a. Citizen Snips.”
--
Some Futurama episode.

Sometimes I wish I had a crew like that.

Last edited Feb 04, 2011 at 02:57PM EST

Excerpts from my blog:

See how I did the very thing that so often annoys me (probably most people, actually)? I took their train of thought and switched it off to a different track so they had no idea where we were going. Next stop: Trivialand.

Our science fiction authors tell fantastical stories about people being controlled by alien beings, but what if we're already under the control of non-human life forms? If so, should we be creeped out by something that after all is completely natural?

Shouldn't we all be wiped out by a plague, or even better, have a huge meteor ram into the earth and destroy all life?

It makes McCain look old. But then, what doesn't?

I quickly piped up, "I had sex with a fifteen-year-old."

A psychologist whose pet theory was that people like to be able to change their minds ended up changing his mind about it! So he changed his mind and decided it was better to not change one's mind.

The phrase "man's inhumanity to man" has always seemed a strange one to me, as "inhumanity" seems to be one of the hallmarks of humanity.

On a very different note, what is it with the letter G?

What I'm talking about is that "slavery" and "employment" are just different words for something that is in many ways the same at its heart.

If you are a person who has a strong opinion on [California's Proposition 8], and you want to know how I'm voting, I've decided what it is I want to say to you: Please assume that I voted the opposite of how you voted (or would have voted, had you the chance). Treat me accordingly.

I love parenthetical statements, don't you? (Okay, maybe it's just me.)

They're talking about borndifferent.com, which apparently is an ad campaign to convince Colorado residents that homosexuality is just as normal as a dog that goes "MOO". Boy, if I wanted to convince people that gay people are weirdos, I think I'd be behind this message 100%.

I'm not a leader by any means, and I wasn't elected jury foreman. Nonetheless, in the course of the next couple hours, I had the distinct mental feeling of holding the reins of a team of eleven horses and guiding them wherever I wanted them to go.

This was appalling to me, and I imagine to many others, but after making two movies (Terminator movies, that is; he's made far more than two overall) in which he beat the crap out of male adversaries, wasn't beating the crap out of a teenage girl in some sense a very "feminist" thing to do?

I was thinking last night about blogging. I was thinking about what it is that appeals to me. Thank heaven that it's not the publicity, because among the few hits I do get on this blog, the majority of them still seem to be looking for penguin sex.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!