Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,732 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Your favorite musician(s)

Last posted May 09, 2011 at 12:43AM EDT. Added May 06, 2011 at 11:53PM EDT
93 posts from 31 users

Here I go

Ahem

Led Zepplin, Bruno Mars, Katy Perry, The Beatles, Onerepublic, AC/DC, Eminem, Lupe Fiasco, B.O.B., John Lennon, Guns N' Roses, Aerosmith, Rise Against, Stone Temple Pilots, Black Eyed Peas, Mumford and Sons, Def Leppard, Pink Floyd, Adele, Far East Movement, Foo Fighters, Train.I like alot more but I can't think of them at the moment XD.

Last edited May 07, 2011 at 12:30AM EDT

Arghoslent, Bilskirnir, Blind Guardian, Capricornus, Dark Fury, Flammentod, Hakenkreuzzug, Hammer, Honor, Infernal War, Iron Savior, Kriegsmaschine, Lady Gaga, Limbonic Art, M8L8TH, Nekrokrist SS, PD SS Totenkopf, Pantheon, Der Sturmer, Sturmkaiser, Thor's Hammer, VII Battalon de la Muerte, Wewelsburg, Ziontod.

One of these is not like the others.

Hyperborea Odyssea Hackeron wrote:

Arghoslent, Bilskirnir, Blind Guardian, Capricornus, Dark Fury, Flammentod, Hakenkreuzzug, Hammer, Honor, Infernal War, Iron Savior, Kriegsmaschine, Lady Gaga, Limbonic Art, M8L8TH, Nekrokrist SS, PD SS Totenkopf, Pantheon, Der Sturmer, Sturmkaiser, Thor's Hammer, VII Battalon de la Muerte, Wewelsburg, Ziontod.

One of these is not like the others.

Hmmm…. One of these is not like the others…..

Thor's Hammer?

Piano wrote:

I'm iffy on Katy Perry. The rest of them are pretty solid though. And it's better than freaking Miley Cyrus of Ke$ha or something..

>iffy on Katy Perry
>The rest of them are pretty solid
>Bruno Mars
>Black Eyed Peas
>Far East Movement
>Train
>Mumford and Sons
>B.O.B.
>better than Miley Cyrus or Ke$ha
>implying they aren't all the same shit

Also
>Arcade Fire
>Creepy

You may have to pardon me, I just got back from /mu/.

I listen to music so bizarre, even hipsters call my music weird. No, I'm not joking. I am actually 100% serious.

I spend a lot of time listening to the soundtracks for My Little Pony and Left 4 Dead 2 (because all playlists need something involving zombies and unicorns). I also listen to a lot of experimental/noise music, particularly from the breakcore or rock genres. And Lapfox Trax. Always good stuff from Lapfox Trax.

As far as mainstream stuff goes, Josh Homme and Marilyn Manson are rock gods IMHO.

Jackal Lantern wrote:

Awesome! Well, I know where I'm moving when I get evicted/deported/banished!

Pluto has a horrible crime rate. I would suggest Mars.

Captain Blubber wrote:

I don't know, I'm working my way through this right now. It's… interesting.

Because of this, I listened to Neutral Milk Hotel and found out that I like it.

Did I just become a hipster?

What? No one has said Daft Punk yet? BLASPHEMY!

Le Silly Punk

Airbourne

Deadmau5

Foo Fighters

Red Hot Chilly Peppers

Danko Jones

Edward Khil

And tons n' tons more.

Mr Bumhole #1 Fan Of Osaka wrote:

Dunno. May have been the presence of U2, or that 3rd guy, whoever that was. Probably the 3rd one. He looks like a bit of a douche.

that "douche" is Adam Lambert, one of the most powerful voices of our time. And what do people have against U2?

i dont really have favorites…but i will list the stuff i do like. Eminem,Nelly,50 cent,Akon,kesha,lady gaga,black eyed pears,t-pain,tao cruz,rihanna,jay-z soulja boi (sp?) (as well as several other rap and pop artists) then i like Green day(mostly there older stuff) Rancid,Gold Finger,Aqua,Vanga Boys, Crazy Frog, Everclear,Duran Duran,the B-52s, Beatie boys,Queen,Marillion,Gorillaz,No Doubt,MJ,Prince, some kid rock songs,some Limp bizkit songs and Led Zeppelin songs,some Modonna,The Offsping,Pink,Peter Gabriel,Phil Cllins, The police, Tears for Fears,yes, (im gonna just say i alot a lot of 80s,lol) Reel Big Fish,R.E.M,Smash Mouth,Sublime,U2,Weezer,311(yea i like a lot of 90s rock yes a long list… lol but i HATE country music,emo music,and a lot of todays so called "rock" music….

Ashley Rodriguez wrote:

i dont really have favorites…but i will list the stuff i do like. Eminem,Nelly,50 cent,Akon,kesha,lady gaga,black eyed pears,t-pain,tao cruz,rihanna,jay-z soulja boi (sp?) (as well as several other rap and pop artists) then i like Green day(mostly there older stuff) Rancid,Gold Finger,Aqua,Vanga Boys, Crazy Frog, Everclear,Duran Duran,the B-52s, Beatie boys,Queen,Marillion,Gorillaz,No Doubt,MJ,Prince, some kid rock songs,some Limp bizkit songs and Led Zeppelin songs,some Modonna,The Offsping,Pink,Peter Gabriel,Phil Cllins, The police, Tears for Fears,yes, (im gonna just say i alot a lot of 80s,lol) Reel Big Fish,R.E.M,Smash Mouth,Sublime,U2,Weezer,311(yea i like a lot of 90s rock yes a long list… lol but i HATE country music,emo music,and a lot of todays so called "rock" music….

I'm….confused. Some of your picks are really great, like the Beastie Boys, Led Zeppelin, Queen, Prince….

But you also included Aqua. The Black Eyed Peas. The mother fucking Crazy Frog.

AND SOULJA BOY.

Adam DeLand wrote:

that "douche" is Adam Lambert, one of the most powerful voices of our time. And what do people have against U2?

Powerful voice? Lol, doesn't matter, he fucking sucks. And U2 is alright I guess. Definitely not my style of music though.

Last edited May 07, 2011 at 05:11PM EDT

Adam DeLand wrote:

Looked him up, so he's one of those Idol guys? It's safe to say nobody in the UK has any idea who anyone from that show is. Never heard him, but either way he still needs a haircut.

People are giving their opinions.

They are giving opinions that I don't care about; nonetheless, they are entitled to those opinions.

Other people are mocking their opinions.

No no no.

No no,

no no no.

Don't be pretentious dicks, guys. That's what pitchfork is for. (/Mu/ too, occasionally, but the people there are nice.)

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!