Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

Waka Laka

Last posted Jul 11, 2011 at 03:12PM EDT. Added Jul 08, 2011 at 09:46AM EDT
8 posts from 7 users

About 3-5 years ago, this was huge on youtube. If anyone has any ideas, or would like editorship, it would be greatly appreciated. I just have to create the entry, but if I don't get any response in about 5 hours, I'll submit it.

Ex.

This song was like the theme to use for AMVs after Hamster dance. Also it would help if anyone has access to NND, because I have NO idea how to use it.

Last edited Jul 08, 2011 at 09:56AM EDT

Kalmo wrote:

About 3-5 years ago, this was huge on youtube. If anyone has any ideas, or would like editorship, it would be greatly appreciated. I just have to create the entry, but if I don't get any response in about 5 hours, I'll submit it.

Ex.

This song was like the theme to use for AMVs after Hamster dance. Also it would help if anyone has access to NND, because I have NO idea how to use it.

You need to make an account
https://secure.nicovideo.jp/secure/register?transition=common
Go in with some kind of translation software built into your browser. This is why Chrome is useful.

Hi. I checked your comment on Japanese memes

I've never heard Waka Laka is a fad/meme on somewhere in Japanese internet.

I also checked the search results for ワカラカ on Nico Nico Douga. The amount of videos are under ten. And almost all are simply reuploaded from YouTube.

I think this is not a Japanese meme but a fad in AMV community in your westerners' countries.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!