Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

PISS ON ME meme

Last posted Jun 12, 2012 at 12:48PM EDT. Added Jun 10, 2012 at 09:34PM EDT
10 posts from 5 users

Does anyone know where this meme originated? PISS ON ME FUCKING PISS ON ME BUT DO IT IN THE ANTARCTIC SO THAT THE PEE FREEZES IN MID AIR WHILE YOU ARE PISSING OFF A BUILDING AND THE PISS TURNS TO SPEAR’S IMPALE ME WITH FROZEN URINE AND THEN SHIT ON MY BUTT CORPSE IM A FAT GAY AND I WANT TO GO TO ICE HELL FTW

Ric Te$l@ wrote:

(I am not sure if OP is serious about this, I am unsure whether if he is trolling or did not worded his post right).

no i worded everything right, i'm asking where the piss on me meme is from D: people used it on tumblr a lot a few weeks ago and i can't find out where it's from

ohokaythatsfine wrote:

no i worded everything right, i'm asking where the piss on me meme is from D: people used it on tumblr a lot a few weeks ago and i can't find out where it's from

You're post was kind of hard to be taken seriously with out thinking this was some sort of troll attempt.
My apologies.

ohokaythatsfine wrote:

but… he doesn't say that in the song? can you elaborate?

Well…it was sort of a joke.

But I wouldn't be surprised if the whole 'piss on me' thing came from that R. Kelly incident back in 2002. If you want to track down that specific phrase, I suggest doing a time-restricted Google search. Search for the phrase, then click More Search Tools on the left-hand side, and mess around with the Custom Range option.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!