Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Is Source Filmmaker worthy enough to have its own entry?

Last posted Aug 16, 2012 at 08:01AM EDT. Added Jul 12, 2012 at 08:10PM EDT
15 posts from 12 users

I'm going to write an entry about it soon. But I need your opinion. You see, SFM is the new Gmod. I have been seeing a lot of videos(mostly TF2 videos) made by it.

Last edited Jul 12, 2012 at 08:11PM EDT

This tool is becoming popular really fast. Once it becomes G-Mod compatible I will suspect it will explode in popularity.

I say go ahead and make the entry. This is something we can follow from nearly the start.

Chris wrote:

Perhaps editing the Garry's Mod entry to be Garry's Mod/Source Filmmaker would be the best option.

They really consist of the same general people making videos on them.

I agree, that seems to be the best path.

Chris wrote:

Perhaps editing the Garry's Mod entry to be Garry's Mod/Source Filmmaker would be the best option.

They really consist of the same general people making videos on them.

I would make the Source Filmmaker a h2. related header for now, but for the rest I agree.

I disagree.
While SFM and GMod are both Gaben-endorsed sandbox film-making game programs, they are essentially different games. If SFM must be mentioned, the Valve entry would work better. But I would wait. It has been, what, 2 days since it's public release?

VanManner wrote:

I think you guys might need a change of plans, because the entry for SFM has already been made.

If we merge them with a different entry, OP can request editorship and we deadpool the seperate entry. If we make a new entry, OP can make the new entry and we'll hide that one for sniping ideas.

Well, Don worked on the entry so I guess we're going with that one.

I'm adding OP as an editor as he was first with the idea.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!