Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

KYM Workshop: Joe Biden

Last posted Jan 22, 2013 at 09:11AM EST. Added Jan 21, 2013 at 05:39PM EST
6 posts from 5 users

Since it is the inauguration day and all, let's talk some memes about Joe Biden. Right now, we have three or four pretty legit entries associated with Biden and I wanted survey if there are any other memes or internet gossips that might have gone overlooked before. Especially taking other miscellaneous parodies into account, including his internet alter ego "Diamond" Joe Biden who did an AMA not too long ago, I think there may be enough materials to put together a person profile entry.

So if you think there's something there, just drop the links or paste in images/embeds here, you know the drill:

Last edited Jan 21, 2013 at 05:41PM EST

It doesn't seem like he has much going on around him. Except for this, which got a lot of circulation during the campaign:

He's got a way with the foxy ladies, it would seem.

Last edited Jan 21, 2013 at 06:02PM EST

I don't think we're ready to do an entry on Biden. People will probably demand an entry for Paul Ryan as well. Biden is not that internet worthy besides his gaffes and performance in the 2012 VP debate. His second term as VP just began, so give it some time.

chowzburgerz wrote:

I don't think we're ready to do an entry on Biden. People will probably demand an entry for Paul Ryan as well. Biden is not that internet worthy besides his gaffes and performance in the 2012 VP debate. His second term as VP just began, so give it some time.

You forgot the 2008 VP debate.
https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/2008-united-states-vice-presidential-debate

Katie C. wrote:

You forgot the 2008 VP debate.
https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/2008-united-states-vice-presidential-debate

Palin got more internet attention than Biden in 2008.

Fridge wrote:

It doesn't seem like he has much going on around him. Except for this, which got a lot of circulation during the campaign:

He's got a way with the foxy ladies, it would seem.

You aren't paying much attention then. Or, you are, and the media you're watching isn't telling you about Joe's latest dumbass remarks.

Joe's called himself the President twice since that photo was taken, and got frisky with another Senator's wife on swearing-in day ceremonies.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!