30,827 total conversations in 4,533 threads

+ New Thread

Apparently there's an app for that.

Last posted Nov 08, 2009 at 10:00PM EST. Added Nov 08, 2009 at 03:23AM EST
11 posts from 6 users

Wha?

http://www.mobiletutor.org/keyboardcat/

Play your friends off!

Have the popular Keyboard Cat YouTube sensation at your fingertips with this fun iPhone app!

This is the Official Keyboard Cat app for iPhone, sanctioned by Charlie Schmidt himself!

Bring Keyboard Cat to the rescue in real life situations!

The original videos are bundled and ready to play on cue at the touch of a button.

Get instant access to the latest and funniest videos featuring Keyboard Cat through the app's exclusive hand-picked feed!

The app does not require Internet access and can be used anywhere, even on iPod touch. Note that Internet access is however required to stream YouTube videos.

Eh all I did was download 'DownloadHelper' firefox plugin. Downloaded the FLV. Then Convert the FLV into a m4v with Handbrake. Done. Now I can 'Play him out' whenever I want. Did this with several meme's and got all stacked up for random moments that i need a lolz

@Sky:
Downloadhelper sucks. Get NetVideoHunter. It doesn't add that stupid logo on the top right.
Personally, I use a standalone application for downloading YouTube videos so I can use it with Google Chrome.

@Yatta:
Does this mark the end of Keyboard Cat?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!